Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Therin

Flynn cuts a deal with Meuller

Therin    733

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/23/us/politics/flynn-mueller-russia-trump.html?referer=http://www.drudgereport.com/

What did I say? First Manafort then Flynn. Meanwhile Sessions does NOTHING about Clinton, Podesta, et al.

Don't worry though. The pedophile big wigs are being rounded up behind the scenes. Or at least they are being forced to step down from their companies that no longer have inside access to the machinations of power.

We are winning! Right Steve! Absolute Metaphysical certitude.

Edited by Therin
  • Like 2

Therin    733

It literally makes no sense that Tony Podesta would continue to run the firm when he no longer has access. So pardon me if I don't throw a parade in celebration when he steps down.

Therin    733

Tony and his buddy Denis are gonna spend some of that hard earned money on a long vacation to Bangkok.

• Sad 1

Therin    733

"Still, the notification led Mr. Trump’s lawyers to believe that Mr. Flynn — who, along with his son, is seen as having significant criminal exposure — has, at the least, begun discussions with Mr. Mueller about cooperating."

They wanna punish Flynn's son as an example.

Cinnamon    23,080
31 minutes ago, Therin said:

Tony and his buddy Denis are gonna spend some of that hard earned money on a long vacation to Bangkok.

Oh gawd. 

47 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Oh gawd. 

Ditto............