Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Scout

Rhinos Are Behind Roy Moore Sabotage Campaign

Scout    123

Rhinos Are Behind Roy Moore Sabotage Campaign

snip-

“This is an effort by Mitch McConnell and his cronies to steal this election from the people of Alabama, and they will not stand for it. They overcame $30 million and voted me in the primary, and now they are trying a different tactic.”
We believe it is a bit more complicated than that. We believe this group is comprised of both Republicans and Democrats as well as major MSM figures. The uniting principle of these folks is not political – it is the age-old concept of communal criminality. Some are thieves. Some are sex perverts. Some are just driven by that age-old lust for power. Many of this group would sell American freedom down the river for a peanut-butter and jelly sandwich rather that cross this group.

Scout    123

WaPo REPORTER Beth SECRETLY RECORDED OFFERING WOMAN $1000 TO ACCUSE ROY MOORE

Cinnamon    23,154
3 minutes ago, Scout said:

WaPo REPORTER Beth SECRETLY RECORDED OFFERING WOMAN $1000 TO ACCUSE ROY MOORE

I wish she would put the audio out for others to hear it. That would clear this up right quick if it's genuine. And 1,000 dollars to accuse the guy? Anyone, even if they wanted to accuse someone, would surely realize that 1K is not going anywhere because of all the times they'd have to keep repeating the same lie. lol Anyone but "Beth" I guess. They are all pretty stupid at their core of thinking.