Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Ukshep

AI/MAN - Mass Effect Andromeda

Ukshep    19,902

So I've been scanning. Came across the last mass effect game... Andromeda Initiative! And I noticed a similar pattern emerging that ties into the hidden narratives spoken about in previous topics like this.

Here is the logo for the game's main faction. You'll Notice the glaringly obvious tie to AI... by text display.

ai.jpeg

But if you also flip it you get the V again. V = 22. The master builders number.

Now this alone is not enough to even bother making a topic about. Therefore we must mention the games storyline. I've only managed to check a little of it so far. But the biggest key point of the main character is that he has had an AI implanted within his brain by his father as he died (seems it was in his father before him) that shares a private channel of communication with him / advises among other things.

Given that depictions of an antichrist coming have been spoken about, This game ties right into what they are depicting and strengthens the visible layers with AI, We could assume now that maybe they have a plan based around the combination of AI with a man.

I can only show you the visible layers and suggest you think on what it might mean yourself. That said. If I were a betting man. I'd be betting if this is the case, That whomever receives this ai, will need it or have it installed due to a.... head wound....Or some combination thereof.

Same story. Different angle. It's everywhere! :pulling-hair:

CUF4DK   
CUF4DK

Shep…I believe that you're giving too much information to the sheep…baa baaa

Ukshep    19,902
2 minutes ago, CUF4DK said:

Shep…I believe that you're giving too much information to the sheep…baa baaa

Do they stop me? nah. Seems everyone is aware but no ones talking. I do wonder why that is. People in forum control positions that is.. Glp / lop... probably others..

CUB4DK   
CUB4DK

Maybe people are not talking because they're just afraid….or they have just lost their social skills?

Ukshep    19,902
Just now, CUB4DK said:

Maybe people are not talking because they're just afraid….or they have just lost their social skills?

Afraid? That makes either stupid or fearless then :) social skills.. Not sure that comes into play.

CUB4DK   
CUB4DK

As they say shep, stupid is what stupid does and we're finding that out the hard way…lol.

Ukshep    19,902

I did a little more digging on this. The ai in question has a symbiotic relationship with the host within the game. It is able to send signals to the host body and stimulate muscle growth among other things to mold the body to any situation or task. Basically superhuman. This ties into resident evil... Remember how I once said that once the last movie was released it would begin?? well last movie has the same kinda plot, Elite members with ai, hybrid tech... 

Which brings us full circle with the end of the world plan depicted in other connections!

And superhuman...

Alice..... Q.... Rabbit hole.....