Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Poll: Is The Earth Spherical or Flat?

Is The Earth Spherical or Is It Flat?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. The Earth Is...

• Spherical
    • Flat
    • I'm not sure

JibbyJedi    1,160
On 10/19/2015, 6:28:13, Cryptic Mole said:

I think it's a cube, and the Borg have been telling us the truth all along!

If it's a cube then we live on the flat bottom part. 

I think the Borg have been here for a long time now. 

https://maxdunbar.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/borg.jpg?w=436&h=261

Some of us have always been naturally immune to full assimilation though & keep causing their system problems.

CSB    1,997

I really don't give a crap if the earth as we call it is flat or round the reality is we are a spiritual beings trapped in this dementia of conscious mind .

grav   
grav

What do you think, Sky Cat? Do you think gravity makes ocean water cling to a ball earth?

JibbyJedi    1,160

I really don't give a crap if the earth as we call it is flat or round the reality is we are a spiritual beings trapped in this dementia of conscious mind .

:signyeahthat:

Determining the correct shape is important though if we want to understand the boundaries & limitations, or maybe even a possible route of escaping this prison.  It also could help overthrow the wardens if they are proven to have lied to all us prisoners all our lives, destroys all their credibility going forward & would call for a new system.

Rothbard    2,100

I really don't give a crap if the earth as we call it is flat or round the reality is we are a spiritual beings trapped in this dementia of conscious mi

For me, if the Earth was flat, the level of indoctrination in this world becomes mind boggling. It also raises many other questions, what are stars, what are comets, what is the moon, what are planets, who or what put us here, etc.?  You don't get more interesting than that.

:signyeahthat:

Determining the correct shape is important though if we want to understand the boundaries & limitations, or maybe even a possible route of escaping this prison.  It also could help overthrow the wardens if they are proven to have lied to all us prisoners all our lives, destroys all their credibility going forward & would call for a new system.

True. But personally, I believe the wardens to be unconcerned about any chance of us escaping by any means except spiritual. For the present, the earth is theirs; but this will not last, and because it won't last, we must make our spiritual choice as soon as possible.

What do you think, Sky Cat? Do you think gravity makes ocean water cling to a ball earth?

You know what I think.  I've cast my vote and so have you.

Yes, gravity forms spheres.  Dense material tends towards the inner part of spheres whilst less-densy material remains in the upper parts.  That being-said, there is zero gravity of the gravitaitonal object in question (which includes all objects) at its centre (point) of mass.

Thanks to what I've learned about quantum computing, I can think of the earth as both flat and sphere. Maybe it is. Maybe we have no concept of how the universe really works, and we're all just eating the bullshit that comes from the Mason Lodge.