Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
periclymenoides

As Storms Raged Wild

Therin    733
Just now, periclymenoides said:

You sound like you've been climbing up Mt Wannahokaloogi

I did quit smoking cigarettes about 5 years ago.

• Like 1

Therin    733
2 minutes ago, periclymenoides said:

I quit smoking about 5 minutes ago

Good luck with that. I recommend vaping some good skunk!

• Like 1

periclymenoides    1,384
Just now, Therin said:

Good luck with that. I recommend vaping some good skunk!

I'll cheat in about half an hour, but then I'll quit again.  I smoke a pipe packed with rolling tobacco seasoned with ummm muskrat

• Like 1

TheOldMan    2,517
2 hours ago, CSB said:

This holiday was intended to give thanks for a harvest of crops and to thank god for a new land and opportunity to live in, how ever as immigrants moved in .. Well we know how well that went . Greed took control .

I am siding with the American Indian and wont be celebrating today as Thanks Giving how ever I see this day as a beginning of a genocide of a culture and a people .

I have many native American friends across this nation some I have worked with with in the commercial fishing industry they are good people a proud people that gave the western settlers a chance; it failed ! 

I am a white man that takes no pride in the history of America . This Federal corporation needs to be replaced with God's laws ! not man's ....

The American dream died in 1776, Nor did Abraham Lincoln free the slaves in January 1, 1863; He put all of us into slavery with the Federal authority .

Here again I say I do not oppose Unity . I do not oppose Order . I oppose the means by which that Unity and Order are manifested and maintained . Greed, anger, fear, and thirst for power have failed us . Until we have Unification without fear...without violence...without greed... There will be No World Order ever .

Very well said 

back in Arizona I had to continually warn people the war never ended 

wander on to a Apache reservation after dark and you may not come back 

• Like 2