Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Ukshep

Ethereum Soars To Record High After South Korea Regulator Confirms "No Plan" To Regulate Cryptos

Ukshep    19,905

In September, South Korea surpassed China in total crypto trading volumes, and as the world’s second largest Ethereum exchange market, South Korea is evolving into an Ethereum powerhouse with a rapidly growing number of active developments, domestic projects and communities.

As CoinTelegraph reported previously, the majority of traders in the South Korean Ethereum market are speculative investors and tend to be largely influenced by any movement in the industry that could lead to a decline in Ethereum price. However, a fairly large portion of investors are avid supporters of Ethereum as a technology and an infrastructure for decentralized applications.

At the moment, ICOs seem like the largest market for Ethereum. In the upcoming years, it is likely that the performance of decentralized applications will evolve as a major factor for the market cap of Ethereum. In an interview with JoongAng, a leading finance news publication in South Korea, Buterin emphasized that it could take two to five years for Ethereum to scale to a point in which decentralized applications with millions of users can be launched and sustained.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-23/ethereum-soars-record-high-after-south-korea-regulator-confirms-no-plan-regulate-cry

You know! I really do hope I am wrong about crypto-currency being bad... I really do! It looks so promising. But I still stand by not investing... Feels to risky to my soul to back something that could be..... part of something.

markovian    44

this made me really happy as a eth miner and someone who has a few eth in there pocket

as far as being some kinda evil ...  that all depends on who's using it

I get blasted a lot in the crypto community over my stance on crypto I mine because it's fun to do and a hobby

I'm not a believer it's a neat idea that will be completely worthless in under 10 years as new and better cryptos are made

bitcoin will be dethroned to newer chains and that crypto will also be dethroned

just like all software it's only a line of temporary code waiting to be replaced bye the next line of code

But don't tell the investors that ... they get really mad and call you ignorant and uneducated

• Like 1

Ukshep    19,905
1 minute ago, markovian said:

this made me really happy as a eth miner and someone who has a few eth in there pocket

I get blasted a lot in the crypto community over my stance on crypto I mine because it's fun to do and a hobby

I'm not a believer it's a neat idea that will be completely worthless in under 10 years as new and better cryptos are made

bitcoin will be dethroned to newer chains and that crypto will also be dethroned

just like all software it's only a line of temporary code waiting to be replaced bye the next line of code

But don't tell the investors that ... they get really mad and call you ignorant and uneducated

:kaneclap:

Karl    5
59 minutes ago, markovian said:

How does one mine? Does it take a substantial amount of tech knowledge/education/time? 

Edit: in talking with a few friends I’ve heard it requires a highly advanced computer and for this reason is inaccessible to many people .... ?

Edited by Karl
  • Like 1