Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Ukshep

Cabela’s Giving Away Free Guns During Black Friday

Recommended Posts

 Ukshep    20,143

One outdoor retailing giant is kicking off the Christmas shopping season by giving away free guns for Black Friday in Texas.

Cabela’s, is giving away “mystery envelopes” containing free guns at its Fort Worth location in Texas Friday. The store which opens at 5 a.m. will give away free guns among other merchandise for the first 600 customers above the age of 18, reported Dallas News.

“All gifts will be distributed randomly and could include outdoor products, firearms, Cabela’s gift cards and much more,” said Cabela’s Fort Worth in the promotion, adding that,”Firearm winners will be required to complete and pass a standard federal background check to take ownership of the firearm,” reported the Star-Telegram.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/23/cabelas-giving-away-free-guns-during-black-friday/

I guess you texan gun lovers might want to nab one :D

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    20,143
Just now, thedudeabides said:

So damn jealous.

Me too. But I can't even get a firearm here :D Robin Hood FTW!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 thedudeabides    2,372
15 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Me too. But I can't even get a firearm here :D Robin Hood FTW!

I recently bought a new long bow. I prefer traditional over compound and recurve.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    20,143
2 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

I recently bought a new long bow. I prefer traditional over compound and recurve.

I need to get a new one. Mines about done. Might squeeze a few more year out of it though :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 9mm    17

Well having another one wont hurt me at all, 

thx shep, but Cabelas closed my local store here bought by bass pro shops now.

have to see if Bass is doing the same thing,

nine

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Anne    255
48 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

One outdoor retailing giant is kicking off the Christmas shopping season by giving away free guns for Black Friday in Texas.

Cabela’s, is giving away “mystery envelopes” containing free guns at its Fort Worth location in Texas Friday. The store which opens at 5 a.m. will give away free guns among other merchandise for the first 600 customers above the age of 18, reported Dallas News.

“All gifts will be distributed randomly and could include outdoor products, firearms, Cabela’s gift cards and much more,” said Cabela’s Fort Worth in the promotion, adding that,”Firearm winners will be required to complete and pass a standard federal background check to take ownership of the firearm,” reported the Star-Telegram.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/23/cabelas-giving-away-free-guns-during-black-friday/

I guess you texan gun lovers might want to nab one

Funny you should mention this.............made me think of years ago when I lived in Texas , the incentive to open a bank account was getting a free shotgun! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    20,143
12 minutes ago, 9mm said:

Well having another one wont hurt me at all, 

thx shep, but Cabelas closed my local store here bought by bass pro shops now.

have to see if Bass is doing the same thing,

nine

That's unfortunate. Maybe bass has something running :D hopefully!

5 minutes ago, Anne said:

Funny you should mention this.............made me think of years ago when I lived in Texas , the incentive to open a bank account was getting a free shotgun! 

They should bring that back :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    20,143
3 minutes ago, Groove said:

lol I may have to take a trip tonight. Lmao 

Just for the freebie.... You go GROOVE! :D

:laughmeme:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×