Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Ric278

Libtards Upset by Thanksgiving! 😂

Recommended Posts

 Ric278    304

It's Thanksgiving, another fun family holiday, so of course Liberals are not happy about it! Look what they're doing!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Groove    1,953

Thank god I don't have to red pill anyone today. My fam is 98% conservitive, the other 2% live out of the country. Lol. Happy turkey day! 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cryptic Mole    4,400

I wish every libtard the very and most happiest Thanksgiving ever just to annoy the fvck out of them!

You Turkey!  Gobble Gobble Gobble! 💩 🦃 🦃🦃🦃🦃 :gsbrnint:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Anne    263
3 hours ago, apache54 said:

Libtards are mentally challenged and should be BANNED!! LOL:gsbrnint:

:gsbrnint:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Anne    263
2 hours ago, The deplorable one said:

:laughmeme:

Brovo!!!!!!!!

Golf Clap......:clap1:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Fishticon    51

I'm not a libtard snowfake but I think it shouldn't even be a holiday at all.
It's like if there was a "Thanks Doing Day" that celebrated all the hard work that African Americans volunteered to do when they came over here to help out.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×