Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Ukshep

How is everyone today?

Recommended Posts

 Ukshep    20,153

You got family meals planned? spending it alone? Going on like it's not a holiday etc??

Curious what you fine coppers are up to today :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Automan63    2,204

Cooking up a storm, staying home and having one guest.

I’ll say one thing, if that place where we go after this realm, whatever your chosen term, smells like my entire house does right now, I definitely won’t mind staying.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    20,153
7 minutes ago, Automan63 said:

Cooking up a storm, staying home and having one guest.

I’ll say one thing, if that place where we go after this realm, whatever your chosen term, smells like my entire house does right now, I definitely won’t mind staying.

Sounds like a lot of fun still :D and I can imagine that lovely smell :) Mmmm!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Automan63    2,204
3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Sounds like a lot of fun still :D and I can imagine that lovely smell :) Mmmm!

Turkey day is my all time favorite holiday. No stress, just getting together with family and friends, no pretense or unnecessary expectations, just show up with an appetite and a good attitude, and if you come with a crappy one we’ll work on that too.

And I love to cook, so things mesh nicely.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    20,153
7 minutes ago, Ric278 said:

We are just chilling, enjoying the day! I'm already getting hungry :signboard-ok-smiley-emoticon:

I've been hungry all day :) Nothing in though and I don't feel like going out. Weathers horrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Anne    258
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

You got family meals planned? spending it alone? Going on like it's not a holiday etc??

Curious what you fine coppers are up to today

I just finished getting bird in oven. The stuffing I make is a oatmeal dressing handed down from my great grandmother. The traditional bread dressing sits like a lead weight to me............not into pain!:naughty:. I generally do mashed potatoes ,peas, cranberry jelly and gravy.

Again Have a great blessed Thanksgiving!! ............:clap1:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Quick1966    1,219

To answer your question I'm almost always doing good. I don't really have bad days. Especially today as its my all time favorite holiday! Plenty of food and hanging out with people you love. What's not to like!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    20,153
Just now, Quick1966 said:

Plenty of food and hanging out with people you love. What's not to like!

Exactly! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 TheToolman    761

all my boys are home so we are going to eat large.  If the sun comes out, we'll ride the horses but looks like a sh*tstorm of rain today and tomorrow.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 LuckyBolt    1,314

On an island somewhere spending it with family to celebrate our mom beating her cancer to shit. Everyday has been a great day since receiving that call from the Dr. a couple weeks ago.

Hope everyone is well and happy on this day, and every day, of Thanks.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    20,153
3 minutes ago, LuckyBolt said:

On an island somewhere spending it with family to celebrate our mom beating her cancer to shit. Everyday has been a great day since receiving that call from the Dr. a couple weeks ago.

Hope everyone is well and happy on this day, and every day, of Thanks.

Congrats to your mom... I had an aunt with it... Tough!

Glad you have a happy thanksgiving because of the good news :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×