Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Ric278

What Is the Real Secret of the Georgia Guidestones?

Ric278    308

I would love to bring a jackhammer and bring the monument of death to a rubble end.

• Like 3

Automan63    2,207
49 minutes ago, Ric278 said:

I would love to bring a jackhammer and bring the monument of death to a rubble end.

Just call it racist, form a protest and “Demand” it’s removal. 

As has been seen, doesn’t necessarily have to be true, just has to be “demanded” with vigor and consistency.

• Like 1

Ukshep    20,194
27 minutes ago, Automan63 said:

Just call it racist, form a protest and “Demand” it’s removal

If the libs can manage it.. Anyone can! :D

• Like 2

TheOldMan    2,547
9 hours ago, Ric278 said:

Amen 

destroy them 

Phantom    169
8 hours ago, Ukshep said:

If the libs can manage it.. Anyone can! :D

Just tell the Libs it belonged to General Lee :gsbrnint:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ukshep    20,194
1 minute ago, Phantom said:

Just tell the Libs it belonged to General Lee :gsbrnint:

Could work... Gotta admit.

• Like 1

seldene    17

The only "secret" to the Georgia Guidestones is, with the middle class shrinking and gravestone sales down, some enterprising rich person, in a surprising gesture of decent charity, decided to keep his local monument company employed and generate tourism. A concrete stonehedge had already been tried at the other end of the country but simply had not excited public interest to the point of being a genuine tourist attraction. The Georgia Guidestones, with inflamatory text, managed to grasp the public imagination and, with sufficient promotion such as this, hold it, showing what constitutes an effective low maintenance tourist trap. Just pressure wash the graffiti off once in awhile.

Edited by seldene
pressure wash

Dometheus    345
On 11/23/2017 at 6:00 AM, Ric278 said:

I think I love the background story more than the information on the stones themselves.

From Wiki: In June 1979, a man using the pseudonym Robert C. Christian approached the Elberton Granite Finishing Company on behalf of "a small group of loyal Americans", and commissioned the structure. Christian explained that the stones would function as a compass, calendar and clock, and should be capable of withstanding catastrophic events. Joe Fendley of Elberton Granite assumed that Christian was "a nut" and attempted to discourage him by giving a quote several times higher than any project the company had taken, explaining that the Guidestones would require additional tools and consultants. Christian accepted the quote.[2] When arranging payment, Christian explained that he represented a group which had been planning the Guidestones for 20 years, and which intended to remain anonymous.[2] Read more here

snowball    141

Elbert County owns the land, after this group who built the monument granted it to them.
Obviously, management of the county is corrupted by this secret society.