Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
RhetoricalRebel

Poll: half of voters think Sen. Al Franken should resign

RhetoricalRebel    1,627

A national survey captures some of the fallout over sexual misconduct allegations in Washington.

A new poll suggests some Democratic and Republican voters want lawmakers to face the consequences for alleged sexual misconduct — but the issue doesn’t break down along partisan lines.

A new poll from Morning Consult and Politico found fully half of voters believe Sen. Al Franken (D-MN) should resign in the wake of allegations that he forcibly kissed radio personality Leeann Tweeden while they were on a USO tour in 2006. An additional 28 percent said they didn’t know or weren’t sure if he should resign.

The poll surveyed 2,586 registered voters between November 16 and 18, before a second woman came forward with allegations against Franken

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/poll-half-of-voters-think-sen-al-franken-should-resign/ar-BBFvGAm?OCID=ansmsnnews11

You know Trump is thinking, "Hey Al. how you like it?"

Ukshep    20,169
1 hour ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

A national survey captures some of the fallout over sexual misconduct allegations in Washington.

A new poll suggests some Democratic and Republican voters want lawmakers to face the consequences for alleged sexual misconduct — but the issue doesn’t break down along partisan lines.

A new poll from Morning Consult and Politico found fully half of voters believe Sen. Al Franken (D-MN) should resign in the wake of allegations that he forcibly kissed radio personality Leeann Tweeden while they were on a USO tour in 2006. An additional 28 percent said they didn’t know or weren’t sure if he should resign.

The poll surveyed 2,586 registered voters between November 16 and 18, before a second woman came forward with allegations against Franken

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/poll-half-of-voters-think-sen-al-franken-should-resign/ar-BBFvGAm?OCID=ansmsnnews11

You know Trump is thinking, "Hey Al. how you like it?"

Kinda. I know he's most likely thinking. "Hey, AI. What do I do now!" And I mean a.i :D not al hehe

Automan63    2,204

The poll didn’t mention the percentage of people that think he just plain sucks.

I’d like to see those numbers..:gsbrnint:

• Like 1

Ukshep    20,169
29 minutes ago, Automan63 said:

The poll didn’t mention the percentage of people that think he just plain sucks.

I’d like to see those numbers..:gsbrnint:

So would I :D

Dometheus    342

I prefer him as Stuart Smalley, he put more effort into that role than trying to be a Senator.