Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
periclymenoides

American mercenaries torturing rounded up Saudi elite

periclymenoides    1,374

At the Ritz Carlton in SA:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5108651/American-mercenaries-torturing-Saudi-princes.html

"EXCLUSIVE: 'American mercenaries are torturing' Saudi elite rounded up by new crown prince - and billionaire Prince Alwaleed was hung upside down 'just to send a message'

Source in Saudi Arabia says American private security contractors are carrying out'interrogations' on princes and billionaires arrested in crackdown 

Detained members of Saudi elite have been hung by their feet and beaten by interrogates, source says

Among those hung upside down are Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, an investor worth at least $7 billion who is being held at Riyadh's Ritz Carlton

Arrests were ordered three weeks ago by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman

Source claims mercenaries are from 'Blackwater', a claim also made by Lebanese president

But its successor firm denies it has any operations in Saudi Arabia whatsoever and says its staff abide by U.S. law

Americans who commit torture abroad can be jailed for up to 20 years "

:popcorneat:

• Like 2

markovian    44

Yea it's not cool to torture people

But it's hard to fell bad I can't imagine any one of them never doing really bad things to innocent people ... if there is a mythical non scumbag pos of a human in the elite of the Arab world I fell bad for them

• Like 1

TheOldMan    2,396
12 minutes ago, markovian said:

But it's hard to fell bad I can't imagine any one of them never doing really bad things to innocent people ... if there is a mythical non scumbag pos of a human in the elite of the Arab world I fell bad for them

You misbehave in the Middle East 

you pay real price 

Malevolent    2,795
27 minutes ago, markovian said:

For the manner in which they treat / ill-treat women and children I suppose it's just a little visit by Karma to remind them of the evil they perpetuate. I cannot say I rejoice in the knowing that they are subject to some ruff-stuff, I cannot say that I feel any empathy, I suppose I'm simply filled with apathy towards their "plight".   As you sow, so shall you reap.

• Like 1

Kadosh    384

I call B.S. on this "source."   Blackwater was renamed to Xe Services in 2009 and is now known as Academi since 2011 after the company was acquired by a group of private investors. You'd think the "source" would know that.

Edited by Kadosh
  • Like 2

Rob    209
41 minutes ago, Kadosh said:

I call B.S. on this "source."   Blackwater was renamed to Xe Services in 2009 and is now known as Academi since 2011 after the company was acquired by a group of private investors. You'd thing the "source" would know that.

You beat me to it..  

• Like 1

apache54    4,833
4 hours ago, Anne said:

Crazy times!      

That sums it up!! no other way to put it!!

coco    473
4 hours ago, Rob said:

You beat me to it..  

Frontier Resources Group

Owned by Erik Prince, Based in UAE, focuses includes Africa, Middle East and Asia, does a lot of work for both the Saudis and Trump (They are personal friends).

People have a tendency to refer to anything owned by Prince as "Blackwater".  It helps to obscure things like which mercenary group is "really" fighting in Yemen. 

• Like 4