Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Picklesnout

Power outage tonight @Sequim Wa

Picklesnout    527

Power was out for a little over an hour tonight at Sequim. My first thought was NK, but after a little cell phone searching, I found One of the bonneville transmission lines, it said on the clallum pud Facebook. I sure thought of you guys, 11/22! I freaked a little, thinking this was IT.

Somebody made good overtime on that one. Many ladies were pulling their hairs out I bet, with company and meals half cooked!

My buddy and I were replanning how we were gonna cowboy cook our feast. Good large woodfire pit and grill, cast iron pots and pans coming out....I am almost sorry the lights are back. It would have been epic, and a thanksgiving never forgotten. (Maybe we should do it anyway. I will say so but I think Mama Might Have a Fit.)

Have a good holiday folks. We have so much to be greatful for. 

Edited by Picklesnout
  • Like 3

TheToolman    749

Yeah, the storm is finally hitting my house.  I think we have received about 8 inches of rain in about a week.

Cinnamon    22,782
15 hours ago, Picklesnout said:

Power was out for a little over an hour tonight at Sequim. My first thought was NK, but after a little cell phone searching, I found One of the bonneville transmission lines, it said on the clallum pud Facebook. I sure thought of you guys, 11/22! I freaked a little, thinking this was IT.

Somebody made good overtime on that one. Many ladies were pulling their hairs out I bet, with company and meals half cooked!

My buddy and I were replanning how we were gonna cowboy cook our feast. Good large woodfire pit and grill, cast iron pots and pans coming out....I am almost sorry the lights are back. It would have been epic, and a thanksgiving never forgotten. (Maybe we should do it anyway. I will say so but I think Mama Might Have a Fit.)

Have a good holiday folks. We have so much to be greatful for. 

I think you should do it anyway! It would taste sooo good. :)  Hope you got dinner cooked and it all came out ok. 

Picklesnout    527

Holey moley bajoley. Full belly, much lovely food consumed, no false flags on tv - Life is good. Sent apple bottomed cinnamon rolls to the neighbors. Love me some cookin, but I can't manage the eating on my own. Family close, friends online, and gratitude for all. 

P.s. Mama nixed the cowboy cookout. :loud-speaker-saying-no-smiley-emoticon:

Edited by Picklesnout

apache54    4,822
4 minutes ago, Picklesnout said:

Holey moley bajoley. Full belly, much lovely food consumed, no false flags on tv - Life is good. Sent apple bottomed cinnamon rolls to the neighbors. Love me some cookin, but I can't manage the eating on my own. Family close, friends online, and gratitude for all. 

P.s. Mama nixed the cowboy cookout. :loud-speaker-saying-no-smiley-emoticon:

Life can be great at times, just need LOTS of those times!!

• Like 1