Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Cinders77

Pet Goat II - December 3, 2017 Analysis

Cinders77    387

The gentleman who does these videos (he has several) has some very interesting, and I think, accurate analyses.  This current video is about an hour long but worth the watch.  His analysis is indicting the next false flag on possibly Dec 3rd.   Other dates could be Dec 23rd or Dec 31st.  Or any date in between.

Check out one of the comments below but be sure to scroll through some of the others.  LOTS of insight.

Jonathan Lin 4 days ago

December 3, 2017 is Kislev 15 this year, the day the abomination of desolation was setup, kicking off the events of the Hanukkah story, according to the book of Maccabees.

I think the anti-christ in the video is coming out of the pit (his feet are on fire) in a state of stasis.  That's why his eyes aren't open and he appears unsteady in the boat then suddenly opens his eyes. 

Very disturbing that this video is not only giving a glimpse of the destruction of the US but the next WW coming soon. 

Here's a 2nd video about when the rapture will happen from a different gentleman. 

Edited by Cinders77
added 2nd video
  • Like 1

Cinders77    387
14 hours ago, GT500 said:

Must 

hit 

steal 

get ready 

What does this mean? I don't understand.

• Like 1

cool scarvs    140
6 minutes ago, Cinders77 said:

The kids at the school Bush was visiting on 9/11 were reciting these words (or similar) when an aide whispered the news of the 'attack' in Bush's ear;

• Like 2

Cinders77    387

For those who don't have time to watch the 1 hr long video, Donald is in Psalm23 graffiti.  There's also the statue of liberty showing as a clock with one hand on 12 and the other on 3.  

I think there is more than 1 event shown in I Pet Goat II.  The guy who's doing the analysis conclusion is one event.  I think it's more than 1 - possibly 3 or more. 

Lastly, he mentions Obama as being the anti-christ.  I don't see it in this movie or happening at all. If it was Obama, why isn't HE in the boat coming out of the pit?  Because it's NOT HIM! 

Ukshep    20,172

Matches another theme. The christmas shooting theme...

So when's obama get shot then? And when does he get his...chip? I'm obviously just throwing stuff out. I have no idea what will happen!

Men, AI, Headwounds, December..... Sounds like a keyword set to me. But which year???

• Like 1

cool scarvs    140

I haven't watched 'I pet goat' for some time so I think I'll dig it up on the hard drive and revisit it tonight.  See if I can get any new insights.

• Like 1

TheOldMan    2,539
1 hour ago, Cinders77 said:

You do now 

and it's all insane 

• Like 1

Cinders77    387
On 11/24/2017 at 12:05 PM, cool scarvs said:

I haven't watched 'I pet goat' for some time so I think I'll dig it up on the hard drive and revisit it tonight.  See if I can get any new insights.

So Wendy Williams dressed as the Statue of Liberty has her little episode on Oct 31st. 

Dec 3rd is 33 days later.  Hmm....

TheOldMan    2,539
23 minutes ago, Cinders77 said:

So Wendy Williams dressed as the Statue of Liberty has her little episode on Oct 31st. 

Dec 3rd is 33 days later.  Hmm....

I don’t think that little fall of Babylon stunt got enough press 

• Like 1