Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

Madagascar plague doctors say infections have reached ‘crisis point’ as Black Death toll hits 195

Cinnamon    23,079

THE deadly Madagascar plague has now claimed 195 lives and experts fear Black Death infections have reached a "crisis point".

In less than one week, there has been a three per cent rise in casualties, as more 2,267 people have been struck with the disease, according to official WHO figures.

<snip>

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4970544/madagascar-plague-black-death-crisis-death-195/

Just keeping an eye on what's being said about this.  

Ukshep    20,176
8 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

THE deadly Madagascar plague has now claimed 195 lives and experts fear Black Death infections have reached a "crisis point".

In less than one week, there has been a three per cent rise in casualties, as more 2,267 people have been struck with the disease, according to official WHO figures.

<snip>

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4970544/madagascar-plague-black-death-crisis-death-195/

Just keeping an eye on what's being said about this.  

Yeah me too so I'm just wondering if this is going to be something like ebola that Vanishes or if it's going to be something that sticks around and to be perfectly honest I think it ebola was probably the test and that would make this... 

Eyes watching at the very least.

Rob    209

25 million people . only 195 dead and 2267 effected..

crisis point...  I dont think so..

• Like 1

Ron Swanson    103
3 hours ago, Rob said:

25 million people . only 195 dead and 2267 effected..

crisis point...  I dont think so..

I'm with you on that... when we see hundreds of thousands infected and stuff, then this will be scary... Maybe this is another boogey man disease to get us to be blase about it