Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
periclymenoides

American Man Once Held Prisoner in North Korea Found Burning in San Diego Park

periclymenoides    1,384

http://ktla.com/2017/11/21/american-man-once-held-prisoner-in-north-korea-dies-after-hes-found-burning-in-san-diego-park/

"Police in San Diego are investigating the mysterious death of a man who made international headlines eight years ago when former US President Jimmy Carter helped negotiate his release from North Korea.

Aijalon Mahli Gomes, 38, was found engulfed in flames Friday night in Mission Bay Park. An off-duty California Highway Patrol officer spotted him in a dirt lot and stopped to help, police said.

He was pronounced dead at the scene. A preliminary investigation suggests his death was accidental or a suicide, police said."

Interesting story, his life, and his death.  A little too interesting to fit the narrative.

• Like 1
  • WTF 3

Cinnamon    23,168
6 minutes ago, periclymenoides said:

http://ktla.com/2017/11/21/american-man-once-held-prisoner-in-north-korea-dies-after-hes-found-burning-in-san-diego-park/

"Police in San Diego are investigating the mysterious death of a man who made international headlines eight years ago when former US President Jimmy Carter helped negotiate his release from North Korea.

Aijalon Mahli Gomes, 38, was found engulfed in flames Friday night in Mission Bay Park. An off-duty California Highway Patrol officer spotted him in a dirt lot and stopped to help, police said.

He was pronounced dead at the scene. A preliminary investigation suggests his death was accidental or a suicide, police said."

Interesting story, his life, and his death.  A little too interesting to fit the narrative.

An accident or suicide. Oh yeah, people burn themselves alive all the time. I would believe an accident before I'd believe that. 

• Like 1

periclymenoides    1,384
10 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

An accident or suicide. Oh yeah, people burn themselves alive all the time. I would believe an accident before I'd believe that. 

In a park.  I've accidentally lit myself on fire a couple of times, but it didn't kill me , and it sure as hell wasn't at a park.   

Lighting an unfamiliar grill for a cookout lighter fluid mishap?   Zippo refill gone bad?(done that, do not try to step on burning hand, instead insert between thighs to snuff flame)

• Like 1

LuckyBolt    1,315

Would like to know a few things. 

1. What was the purpose for moving to San Diego?

2. What was at the scene of his death?

3. When is his book set to launch and may I ask who’s editing it?

4. What really happened in NK?  Or is this another patsy that keeps the narrative high and strong against NK?   

I’ve never been to NK, but I know the playbook for taking out a country (e.g. Libya, Iraq, et al).  

Im totally playing devil’s advocate because what if this guy experienced something totally different in NK than what we are being fed in the media?  What if he knows the truth, and needed a little lighter fluid to shut him up?

periclymenoides    1,384
1 minute ago, LuckyBolt said:

4. What really happened in NK?  Or is this another patsy that keeps the narrative high and strong against NK?   

I’ve never been to NK, but I know the playbook for taking out a country (e.g. Libya, Iraq, et al).  

Im totally playing devil’s advocate because what if this guy experienced something totally different in NK than what we are being fed in the media?  What if he knows the truth, and needed a little lighter fluid to shut him up?

1. Parks are warm mid november.

2. Flames, dirt, grass, maybe swings

3. I got the impression it was already out and universally ignored, though I only read the story once and briefly.

4. What happens in NK stays in NK unless sick or wounded and then released with as much fanfare as possible.

Playbook does not apply as NK has no facebook or google 

I sort of remember Gordon Duff calling b.s. on this guy's NK narrative back in the day..Duff was calling the guy out for CIA ties if I remember.  Warm Beer too. or maybe I've got them confused I dunno

God Man    677
2 minutes ago, LuckyBolt said:

4.  I read that he was tortured in a bad way in N. Korea.  Perhaps he had PTSD and could never really get over the trauma inflicted on him.  N. Korea uses hideous sexual abuse techniques as part of their torture.  Perhaps all the sexual abuse stuff that has come to light recently pushed him over the edge.

LuckyBolt    1,315
6 minutes ago, periclymenoides said:

1. Parks are warm mid november.

2. Flames, dirt, grass, maybe swings

3. I got the impression it was already out and universally ignored, though I only read the story once and briefly.

4. What happens in NK stays in NK unless sick or wounded and then released with as much fanfare as possible.

Playbook does not apply as NK has no facebook or google 

I sort of remember Gordon Duff calling b.s. on this guy's NK narrative back in the day..Duff was calling the guy out for CIA ties if I remember.  Warm Beer too. or maybe I've got them confused I dunno

1. People move for more reasons than just weather.

2. Thanks captain obvious.

3. Ok, let’s look at the publisher and their marketing then.  Books get squashed for a reason.  This guy had some serious thrust in the beginning.  What killed the numbers?

4. Again, I haven’t been there, and whatever I’ve read about NK is mainstream. Hard to find independent stuff.

I would go along with Duff in saying that this guy was involved with CIA and maybe he wanted to say something about them...

markovian    55

if this gets called a suicide it's suspect

like 2 bullets to the head suicide suspect

people just don't kill themselfs this way without it being a sacrafise or protest both of witch are ritual acts that are ment to be seen bye others