Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Scout

CNN Worried About ‘Drain of Talent’ From Media/Entertainment As Sexual Harassers Are Outed

Scout    111

This is related to the WEBBOT prediction of 8 months ago....

As the claims of sexual harassment pile up against Hollywood celebrities and media figures, CNN senior reporter Dylan Byers has come under fire for saying he is worried that there will be a ‘drain of talent’ as a consequence.

Byers tweeted the following comments, and then soon deleted them after a torrent of backlash

snip-

https://www.infowars.com/cnn-worried-about-drain-of-talent-from-mediaentertainment-as-sexual-harassers-are-outed/

Cinnamon    23,011

LOL I'm hoping it gets a LOT worse for all of them. What they're really saying is "We don't have enough people to brainwash the masses!  HALP!" 

• Like 2

Cinnamon    23,011
12 minutes ago, Scout said:

CNN’s Acosta: ‘If President Calls Us Fake News, Do We Just Take It?’

Acosta bitter about being known as fake news

https://www.infowars.com/cnns-acosta-if-president-calls-us-fake-news-do-we-just-take-it/

Uh... how about not being fake news? Then you don't have to take anything but accolades and praise for properly doing yer freaking job. Do they ever think about all the deaths, injuries and mayhem they are a party to when they push the koolaid on the people? CNN is horrible. 

DRUMZ    1,047
16 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Uh... how about not being fake news? Then you don't have to take anything but accolades and praise for properly doing yer freaking job. Do they ever think about all the deaths, injuries and mayhem they are a party to when they push the koolaid on the people? CNN is horrible. 

This is how I like my fake news;

Or this:

• Like 1

periclymenoides    1,384

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

(deep breath) HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Seems as though patronizing self confident sell outs are few and far between.  A special breed.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

markovian    54

sounds a lot more like he knows how deep this hole Is ... and there will be no one spared as the sex ritual to get on tv comes to light

DRUMZ    1,047
49 minutes ago, TheToolman said:

That dude at the end with the white hair.  Someone needs to give him some speed pills.

Bless his heart though..........

I think that he is me in about 20 years or so.

:banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticon::gsbrnint::banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticon:

• Haha 1

Dometheus    342

Sounds like the media (CNN) is running out of scumbags to host and report on the fake news.
This clip jumped in my head as a point that should be made by all media outlets.