Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
periclymenoides

John McCain's magical medical boot

Ukshep    20,226
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

:gsbrnint:omg that's hilarious. 

Dementia, He forgot which leg to stick it on! nah just pulling your leg... and his!

• Haha 2

Cinnamon    23,154
Just now, Ukshep said:

Dementia, He forgot which leg to stick it on!

Could be! lol

Ironman    35

He should still be in a bamboo cage wallowing in his own feces somewhere deep in Nam.

Edited by Ironman

periclymenoides    1,384
13 minutes ago, Ironman said:

He should still be in a bamboo cage wallowing in his own feces somewhere deep in Nam.

I kind of like the idea of prolonging his miserable life as long as possible with IV and pacemaker etcetera so that he can wallow in his failure and humiliation as long as possible as a parade of partiots file past his cell and spit on him..  same for Dickface Cheney and a few others.

Give them the clockwork orange TV treatment too.

It always annoys me to see people calling for these folks to swing from lampposts..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Dometheus    351

:rodneyok:I saw this earlier today and after downloading the images and looking at them closely the one with McCain and his wife and dog on the park bench he tweeted is normal, his family or friend took the photo and John uploaded it. The other one with him standing has been reversed and was not taken by McCain's Friend. IMGUR Link

:1990s-problems:

I might be wrong because this is a pretty big screw up if the picture has not been reversed.
As for Hillary and John having the same boot brace, maybe the same doctor or Hospital on Capitol Hill took care of them both, or they went to the same medical facility. or they are really hiding Ankle monitors.

Edited by Dometheus
typo
  • Like 3

periclymenoides    1,384
7 minutes ago, Dometheus said:

I saw this earlier today and after downloading the images and looking at them closely the one with McCain and his wife and dog on the park bench he tweeted is normal, his family or friend took the photo and John uploaded it. The other one with him standing has been reversed and was not taken by McCain's Friend.

In my link the buttons on his jacket are shown, his fly on his pants, his ring or lack thereof etc...to highlight the point that the photo is not reversed

:really:

Dometheus    351
2 minutes ago, periclymenoides said:

In my link the buttons on his jacket are shown, his fly on his pants, his ring or lack thereof etc...to highlight the point that the photo is not reversed

:really:

Looking again at the one with John standing his ring finger would be the one exposed.
(your right unless it has been photoshopped out) :clap1:
I will run some tests to see if the image has been altered and report back.

Both him and his wife's hands in first link: https://i.imgur.com/PROBJnq.png

John's Hands close up: https://i.imgur.com/qAkyZDv.png

I don't see his ring on his finger either, so you win! John's wearing an Ankle monitor like Hillary!