Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
JimmREEE

Woman Facing Felony Charges For Secretly Sending Voice Recorder In Daughter's Backpack At School

JimmREEE    62

Lady probably going to jail for sending a voice recorder in her daughter's backpack, because of her daughter being bullied. Link to article: https://goo.gl/CQmskX

I am sure there's more to this story, but I think it points out how arbitrary and extreme laws can be. The thought police are strong with this one.

"Sims was charged with felony use of device to intercept oral communication and misdemeanor contributing to the delinquency of a minor. The felony charge could carry five years in prison."

Groove    1,912

Justice failed yet again. 

But it I do wonder if there's more to the story. Read one today where a 16yo girl shot and killed a guy who raped her and she is facing life in prison. There really has to be more to that story as well. 

Zimix99    827

Hopefully, she doesn't take any deals and lets a jury of her peers (parents i assume) give her a not guilty verdict. This is retarded. The charges should be dropped entierly.

randy187    6
2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Sighs and smh.  Laws laws everywhere.  You're right about extreme. 

Not laws sadly but code regulation statute act jurisdiction kabuki and cowboy bebop.  PEOPLE can't handle the truth.

Automan63    2,145
3 hours ago, randy187 said:

Not laws sadly but code regulation statute act jurisdiction kabuki and cowboy bebop.  PEOPLE can't handle the truth.

Ya had me at code, lost me at kabuki, full shut down at bebop 

• Like 1

Anne    253
10 hours ago, JimmREEE said:

Lady probably going to jail for sending a voice recorder in her daughter's backpack, because of her daughter being bullied. Link to article: https://goo.gl/CQmskX

I am sure there's more to this story, but I think it points out how arbitrary and extreme laws can be. The thought police are strong with this one.

"Sims was charged with felony use of device to intercept oral communication and misdemeanor contributing to the delinquency of a minor. The felony charge could carry five years in prison."

As I said before it's all basackwords..................:pulling-hair:

YaKnow2.0    681
12 hours ago, JimmREEE said:

i have an autisc son that RUNS!! he has a radio tracker on his ankle but i would have to call the cops,wait for them and then they would pust out the antenae(it would take 15 mins or more to get a signal)so i developed a gps tracker he can wear on his shirt or backpack.You need a good magnet to take it off.I can track him on phone,computer but i can also talk to him and LiSten to him threw the tracker.THE SCHOOL TRIPPED OUT!!!!so i just hide it in his backpack..or i disable the mic on it!!!If something happens to him,they will be FUKKED

apache54    4,822

and it says Chaos will ensue, what is right is now wrong, and so we see more and more of the signs everyday of the end times coming or we hope so. it is just becoming NUTS out there!!

TheOldMan    2,382
7 hours ago, Siddrix said:

Schools indoctrinate children into the Prison System Mindset...

Exactly right 

• Like 1