Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

‘George Soros seeks a one world government to serve oligarchs, not the people’ VA State Senator Black

Recommended Posts

 Cinnamon    23,072

RT:  What reputation does George Soros and the Open Society Foundations have in the world? What role do they play?

>snip>

Richard Black: George Soros is an immensely wealthy billionaire. He has an interest in converting the world. He has a very, very sinister reputation throughout the world, and he is viewed widely as being anti-moral and anti-nationalistic. His belief appears to be that we should have a globalist government that dictates to the people and that nations are a sort of an impediment, because when you have national governments – they express the will of the people. When you have a globalist government it simply exhibits the views of the oligarchs and has very little regard for the people. That is the side he is on – he is with the oligarchs, he is not with the ordinary people.

RT:  The Hungarian government and the ruling party have been accusing George Soros of interfering in the domestic affairs of Hungary and other nations. Do you think their claims are valid? Do they have a reason to be wary of Soros’ activities?

RB: Soros has interfered very dramatically in the affairs of Hungary and a number of eastern European countries. But right now his focus is on Hungary. I would certainly applaud the Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban. Orban is a man who gets things done. When he had illegal immigrants pouring across the border into Hungary, he sent the army out, he put up a wall, and within a month he had stopped immigration from crossing Hungary.

I think for people like Soros and the rest of the globalists, they view the nation-state as a problem because the nation expresses the will of the people of that nation and it serves their personal interest. Whereas if you have a one world government than it can simply disregard the interest of the people, and it can basically cater to the very wealthy oligarchs.

<snip>

https://www.rt.com/news/410652-george-soros-one-world-government/

At least this guy KNOWS what Soreass is! Now, if the rest of them would figure this out and do something to stop this monster.  We need more speaking out against him like this. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 snowball    140

....and people ask me why a constantly rising "stock market" is bad,
and Trump's orgasmic love of the military is bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

At least this guy KNOWS what Soreass is! Now, if the rest of them would figure this out and do something to stop this monster.  We need more speaking out against him like this. 

We need to put the SORE in SORE ass....:handrubl:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Anne    258
41 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

At least this guy KNOWS what Soreass is! Now, if the rest of them would figure this out and do something to stop this monster.  We need more speaking out against him like this.

Can the luggage hang any lower under his eyes.........:gsbrnint:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    23,072
Just now, Anne said:

Can the luggage hang any lower under his eyes.........:gsbrnint:

Only if his chin decides to hold them up. Hillary and Bill have those same bags, as does Kissinger and others who are just like them. Maybe it's hereditary and they're all related to each other? lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Anne    258
Just now, Cinnamon said:

Only if his chin decides to hold them up. Hillary and Bill have those same bags, as does Kissinger and others who are just like them. Maybe it's hereditary and they're all related to each other? lol

Haa Haa..........it must be! I guess that's what evil looks like!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 God Man    677

Soreass is but one of many.  He seems to get 90% of the attention though.  We need to out all the others besides him.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    23,072
Just now, God Man said:

Soreass is but one of many.  He seems to get 90% of the attention though.  We need to out all the others besides him.

There are many with NPOs who shuttle money all around and among themselves. They donate to each other, money laundering. They are legion!  Keeping track of all of them is next to impossible. So many hiding in the shadows. I did some research and revealed that McCain and Obama also have "foundations" and many, many others. I posted a ton of info with connections in the Hard Core forum, but it's buried now. When they start to get too much cash a non-profit is necessary to hide it. That's what a lot of this is about. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 God Man    677
3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

There are many with NPOs who shuttle money all around and among themselves. They donate to each other, money laundering. They are legion!  Keeping track of all of them is next to impossible. So many hiding in the shadows. I did some research and revealed that McCain and Obama also have "foundations" and many, many others. I posted a ton of info with connections in the Hard Core forum, but it's buried now. When they start to get too much cash a non-profit is necessary to hide it. That's what a lot of this is about. 

501 c (3) and (4) are used frequently.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    23,072
4 minutes ago, God Man said:

501 c (3) and (4) are used frequently.

Yep and supposedly are the most audited organizations in America due to the status... but they're NOT.  Those are the tax status' that Lynch and the IRS withheld approval of in that scandal. If you were left, you got approval but conservative groups were punished with their power. When is the Clinton Foundation or the Rockefeller Foundation or the Carnegie Mellon Foundation going to be audited? I'd guess never have been and never will be. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 snowball    140
19 minutes ago, God Man said:

501 c (3) and (4) are used frequently.

They are all used whenever most appropriate. Think of the univerisities.
Did you know that the Ivy League colleges in the U.S. have so many hundreds
of billions stored away that cannot be taxed, just the interest alone on their hoard
is enough to pay for all their students tuitions at current obscene levels for all time,
without ever even reducing their endowment levels.

They are for-profits masquerading as non-profits, just like AARP,  Shriners Hospital,
St. Jude's and so many more. Carnegie, Annenberg, Guggenheim, you name it.
All the slush money is bandied about for insiders and their pet projects which they
distribute among yea-sayers only. 95% of our society is SCAM.

Edited by snowball

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×