Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
TheToolman

Wow Trump, your Tweets are crazy today....

TheToolman    761

So many people in DC he could go after and he has time for this.  With all this turkey time on his hands, he will be busy on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/933282274937733126

...LaVar, you could have spent the next 5 to 10 years during Thanksgiving with your son in China, but no NBA contract to support you. But remember LaVar, shoplifting is NOT a little thing. It’s a really big deal, especially in China. Ungrateful fool!

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/933280234220134401

It wasn’t the White House, it wasn’t the State Department, it wasn’t father LaVar’s so-called people on the ground in China that got his son out of a long term prison sentence - IT WAS ME. Too bad! LaVar is just a poor man’s version of Don King, but without the hair. Just think..

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/933285973277868032

The NFL is now thinking about a new idea - keeping teams in the Locker Room during the National Anthem next season. That’s almost as bad as kneeling! When will the highly paid Commissioner finally get tough and smart? This issue is killing your life eague!.....

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/933301876975718401

Will be having meetings and working the phones from the Winter White House in Florida (Mar-a-Lago). Stock Market hit new Record High yesterday - $5.5 trillion gain since E. Many companies coming back to the U.S. Military building up and getting very strong.

• Like 3

TheOldMan    2,538
6 minutes ago, therobots said:

I love his tweets!  Bypass the lame-stream-media.  Next! :popcorneat:

I could live with out them 

but I understand the man has to vent 

I do too 

• Like 3

therobots    146
39 minutes ago, GT500 said:

I could live with out them 

but I understand the man has to vent 

I do too 

That's the beauty of freedom, we can choose what we consume (mostly) ; )

Also, while I understand many people think the tweets are irrelevant / not important topics, I respectfully disagree because I think that he is doing this to energize his base/sheeple.

• Like 1

TheOldMan    2,538
2 minutes ago, therobots said:

That's the beauty of freedom, we can choose what we consume (mostly) ; )

Also, while I understand many people think the tweets are irrelevant / not important topics, I respectfully disagree because I think that he is doing this to energize his base/sheeple.

I'm glad I'm not on it 

one of my drunken rants would get me arrested in 5 minutes 

I agree 100% on freedom 

it's worth dying for 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

COBO Member    3,350

The only thing I disagree with regarding his recent tweets is when he said, "I should have left him over there." It would've been much stronger had he said, "...could have..."

Redlistvet    727

This ball dude is a jack ass.  He did an interview months back and wow his ego.  He didnt want his oldest to play basketball for any other team but a specific one and made it sould like he was the better player than his kids.  The guys a piece of work.

Anne    261
1 hour ago, EMC2 said:

If you hire the world’s best hunter to kill a pack of wolves threatening your family you can’t get mad when he tracks mud into your home and smells like wolf urine. It’s part of the package if you want results.

:goodpost:

• Like 2