Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Ukshep

‘By the people, for the people’: Kim Dotcom to launch alternative internet

Ukshep    20,200

Is this the other 22 event....

I have been working on this for a long time. Mobile networks and devices will be ready for this in 4-5 years. When it goes live our dream of true Internet Freedom shall become reality. The upcoming K.im and Bitcache apps can provide the initial critical mass for this new network.

https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/933175491636236288

‘By the people, for the people’: Kim Dotcom to launch alternative internet

https://www.rt.com/news/410606-kim-dotcom-meganet-internet/?utm_source=spotim&utm_medium=spotim_recirculation&spotim_referrer=recirculation

Using what we know about what's coming in 2022.... His timeline puts this new internet alternative as coming out in 2021-2022.... right on time.... For f**kery...... That tells us a reason for it being needed will have to come. More pressure than we have now....

Trust no one and the whole thing slides into place..... Paints more of the coming picture...

• Like 1

Ukshep    20,200

https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/933166304634191872

The current corporate Internet will be replaced by a better Internet, running on the idle capacity of hundreds of millions of mobile devices. Run by the people for the people. Breaking net-neutrality will only accelerate the adoption of a new network. But first K.im and Bitcache....

- related to blockchains.... a powered service that links file transfers to bitcoin microtransactions. The technology was built to enable millions of anonymous micropayments to be performed at speed.

- queue ai blah blah. doom. blah. I need not say no more. You are a bunch of intelligent people!

coco    488

As long as he's not a false messiah it should be a wonderful thing.

• Like 2

Sky Cat    1,534

Good ol' Kim.  I support him, 100%.  A good egg and intelligent guy.

• Like 1

Ukshep    20,200

To screw you. They have to make you want it. Don't be shafted by the NWO again! That's my last comment :) You don't have to listen.

• Like 2

Dometheus    347

Kim is interesting, to say the least, but I wonder who the transatlantic carrier would be?
Cany you say bottleneck.

All the uplink nodes and towers are owned:

Top 10 Tower Companies

Rank Company No. of towers owned in U.S.

1. Crown Castle Int'l Corp.22,321

2. American Tower Corp.20,594

3. AT&T Towers10,792

4. SBA Communications Corp.8,588

They are in bed with the FCC. Don't know how this is going to fly. It's like the Preston Tucker story Read Here

Plot - The film recounts the story of Preston Tucker and his attempt to produce and market the 1948 Tucker Sedan, which was met with scandal between the "Big Three automobile manufacturers" and accusations of stock fraud from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.

They don't like anyone messing with their money.

I just hope he can get it off the ground.

Edited by Dometheus
typo

Ukshep    20,200
Just now, TheToolman said:

That is one of the premises of the tv show Silicon Valley 

yep..

1:00 pied piper hat :D follow along...