Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Ric278

ISIS Calls for Assassination of Barron Trump

Ric278    302

Pro-ISIS internet channels are calling for the assassination of President Donald Trump's son, Barron, and have shared personal details of the child's life on its social media networks, including the address of his school, according to a media monitoring organization.

ISIS supporters, on a well-known Telegram channel, shared the name and address of Barron Trump's school and are calling for backers of the terrorist organization to assassinate him, according to the Middle East Media Research Institute, or MEMRI.

I say good luck with that, he probably has more secret service protection than his father!

http://freebeacon.com/

Edited by Ric278
spelling
  • Like 1

Ukshep    20,153

Didn't they do this already?? a while back? Yep recycled. news.

Ric278    302
Just now, Ukshep said:

Didn't they do this already?

Must have missed it!

Ukshep    20,153
1 minute ago, Ric278 said:

Must have missed it!

It's the one where they tweeted the pictures of the school.

Ukshep    20,153
10 minutes ago, Ric278 said:

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/isis-calls-assassination-barron-trump/

Yes, they like to recycle old news it seems. Here is the correct link BTW, dated 21 Nov !

:)  I may have been thinking of something else.. Similar events. Isis did the same with this...

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/655873/kate-middleton-news-isis-threatens-prince-george-royal-family-terror-school-battersea

It's the same narrative. Used once in britain and once in the us...

• Like 1

Cinnamon    23,071

ISIS which is the lifeblood of the Military Industrial Complex threatens the president's son. ISIS created by Deep State.  

Ukshep    20,153
49 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

ISIS which is the lifeblood of the Military Industrial Complex threatens the president's son. ISIS created by Deep State.  

All hands of the same beast cin. I know you know this! One day soon. Something will give. An opening in the chink of armor will appear and that spear will go exactly where it needs to go metaphorically speaking of course!

Cinnamon    23,071
11 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

All hands of the same beast cin. I know you know this! One day soon. Something will give. An opening in the chink of armor will appear and that spear will go exactly where it needs to go metaphorically speaking of course!

So, the new factions competing are now Trump and Neo-cons vs. Clinton, etal and Deep State. Again, two adversaries put before us. Choose wisely. lol  That was a joke btw. We have to have the characters set up properly with a worthy protagonist or the story will fall flat. How long can it stay propped up? 

Ukshep    20,153
3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

So, the new factions competing are now Trump and Neo-cons vs. Clinton, etal and Deep State. Again, two adversaries put before us. Choose wisely. lol  That was a joke btw. We have to have the characters set up properly with a worthy protagonist or the story will fall flat. How long can it stay propped up? 

At this point I care not about factions. It's us vs them... I know you said joke but needs saying. While everyone runs around with the official fake news and orchestrations the sand falls out of the glass.