Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Ukshep

You are what the world needs!

JAY9000    64

God ? ( or what ever religion people belong to wants to call him/her/it/blue elephant)

Maybe that's part of whats wrong...

(if of course, its not real and its part of a conspiracy to control the masses with fake deities and religions, but if it is real I maybe struck down in a strike of said deities will...)

I believe in myself, and the people I can trust around me, thats enough....

• Like 1

Ukshep    20,111
3 minutes ago, JAY9000 said:

God ? ( or what ever religion people belong to wants to call him/her/it/blue elephant)

Maybe that's part of whats wrong...

(if of course, its not real and its part of a conspiracy to control the masses with fake deities and religions, but if it is real I maybe struck down in a strike of said deities will...)

I believe in myself, and the people I can trust around me, thats enough....

Party Pooper.

• Like 1

Uncle Thanky    1,155
38 minutes ago, JAY9000 said:

and the people I can trust around me

If you have folks like that in your life, I am Happy for you.

• Like 1

Dometheus    340
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

Party Pooper.

I think we need to examine all sides of the answers to this statement and not become bias about the results we find. Our Ego is probably the most interfering mechanism we have and it causes us to do all sorts of things we might regret later.

We all can Make Difference but getting people to work together would take a global reset of biblical proportions to change anything.

:nodl:   I support the O.P's view and 5 star his post!

Edited by Dometheus
  • Like 3

Walk Softly    2,690
4 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Never forget your place in this world. However small and insignificant you may think it is. You have been given what you have. To learn and to live. What you now see as the thing that is holding you down in life could in fact be the thing that you come to love. You don't know what you have till it's gone. So take a moment to think on yourself. I see meaning in you. You are not worthless. You are not nothing. You are alive and seeing. And one day it will all make sense to you.

God bless you all. 

I just gotta say how much joy it brings me to watch the change that has happened in you.  

Something is definitely coming... There is no denying that any longer.  

Best advice I can give any God believing soul is to ask what your role is in the days ahead.  

I know you've done that because I can see the revelations unfolding in you, sometimes daily. 

Take care. 

• Like 3

Ukshep    20,111
20 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

I just gotta say how much joy it brings me to watch the change that has happened in you.  

Something is definitely coming... There is no denying that any longer.  

Best advice I can give any God believing soul is to ask what your role is in the days ahead.  

I know you've done that because I can see the revelations unfolding in you, sometimes daily. 

Take care. 

Always there when needed without a request. Easy to see who you work for and I don't mean that in a negative way!

• Like 4

God Man    677

I hope that is what you say to yourself everyday Shep.   Keep up and don't ever give up the good fight brother. We need you.

John Galt    973

That which is becoming, but has been long unseen.

That which is present, but simply there for that which is becoming.

In the beginning there are few, but in the end there are many.

We are the future, and we are the now.

One day all we will need to do, is simply take a bow.

Apologies if that was crap, but I felt like saying it :gsbrnint:

• Like 1