Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Ukshep

Sarah Silverman ‘Fell in Love’ with Trump Supporters While Traveling Country for Hulu TV Series

Ukshep    20,216

See what I mean... It's all a darn game. They play their parts in the grand narrative and then the narrative rewards them and realigns them with the new system of allegiance and voila. ALL BACK TO NORMAL!

Actress, comedian, and former Bernie Sanders supporter Sarah Silverman says she “fell in love” with Donald Trump voters while traveling the country to work on her new Hulu television series, I Love You, America.

In a conversation with New York Magazine contributor Frank Rich at Vulture Fest Tuesday, Silverman said she was able to find common ground with Trump voters when she met with them one-on-one. Silverman’s new Hulu series sees the comedian traveling across the country to meet people with different political views.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/11/21/sarah-silverman-fell-love-trump-supporters-working-hulu-tv-series/

I for one am pissed off with the continuous cycle of lies and games thrust upon us. When will things change.... The countdown is now... We got a few years to showing people the truth......

• Like 1

Ukshep    20,216
1 minute ago, USSLiberty said:

She just doesn't want to end up like that red haired lady. I forget her name.

Kwathy Da Batty Gwiffin!

• Like 1