Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

BREAKING | US Navy Plane Crashes in Pacific with 11 on Board

Cinnamon    22,759

A US Navy plane carrying 11 crew and passengers has crashed into the Pacific Ocean near Okinawa, Japan. The aircraft was en route to the aircraft carrier USS Ronald Reagan. The Navy is now conducting search and rescue operations. This plane was in the 7th Fleet, which saw two fatal destroyer accidents earlier this year. We have LIVE BREAKING NEWS COVERAGE of the Navy plane crash.

Cinnamon    22,759

US Navy says aircraft with 11 aboard crashed into Pacific

An aircraft carrying 11 crew and passengers crashed into the Pacific Ocean Wednesday while on the way to the aircraft carrier USS Ronald Reagan, the Navy said.

The Japan-based 7th Fleet said in a statement that the search and rescue operation was launched from the carrier.

"Personnel recovery is underway and their condition will be evaluated by USS Ronald Reagan medical staff," the statement said.

It said the ship was operating in the Philippine Sea, which is east of the Philippines, when the crash occurred at 2:45 p.m. Japan time. The names of the crew and passengers are being withheld pending next of kin notification.

The cause of the crash was not immediately clear, the Navy said.

<snip>

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/us-navy-aircraft-11-aboard-crashed-pacific-51318833

Ukshep    19,868
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

A US Navy plane carrying 11 crew and passengers has crashed into the Pacific Ocean near Okinawa, Japan. The aircraft was en route to the aircraft carrier USS Ronald Reagan. The Navy is now conducting search and rescue operations. This plane was in the 7th Fleet, which saw two fatal destroyer accidents earlier this year. We have LIVE BREAKING NEWS COVERAGE of the Navy plane crash.

This is most likely the 22 event I spoke about! A few hours into 22...for you americans...

Strengthened by the 11 crew...... number! Feels like it might not be all today though....

Who was on-board?? We need to know!

• Like 1

COBO Member    3,340

All I can say is I hope they recover the missing 3. The fact that 8 managed to get out is amazing as it is. Ditching at sea is like hitting a brick wall. Only in the movies do they skip across the water.

• Like 1

Ukshep    19,868
10 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

All I can say is I hope they recover the missing 3. The fact that 8 managed to get out is amazing as it is. Ditching at sea is like hitting a brick wall. Only in the movies do they skip across the water.

I'm sure they are all fine..... 3 missing.... How convenient...

22/11 - 11 on board - 3 missing...

It's staring me in the face :D

Judeo Masonic Ones need to ditch the numerology before I end them with it!

• Haha 1

COBO Member    3,340
17 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I'm sure they are all fine..... 3 missing.... How convenient...

22/11 - 11 on board - 3 missing...

It's staring me in the face :D

Judeo Masonic Ones need to ditch the numerology before I end them with it!

Dare I tell you that the C-2 runs twin T56 engines?? (5+6)x2

Edited by COBO Member
  • Like 1

Ukshep    19,868
5 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Dare I tell you that the C-2 runs twin T56 engines?? (5+6)x2

That one might be coincidence but then at this point nothing is off limits now is it. 4 in a row... numerology... odds are low...

COBO Member    3,340
9 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

That one might be coincidence but then at this point nothing is off limits now is it. 4 in a row... numerology... odds are low...

??? I figured that'd be a slam-dunk in your book.

• Like 1

Ukshep    19,868
4 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

??? I figured that'd be a slam-dunk in your book.

I know you all think I'm batshit insane but there is a method to my madness and I won't just throw something out there I want to make sure. Even when it seems solid.

I worry much. Shoulders heavy.

All against...

Hugs I love those we have here. Only one chance for change.

COBO Member    3,340
Just now, Ukshep said:

I know you all think I'm batshit insane but there is a method to my madness and I won't just throw something out there I want to make sure.

I worry much. Shoulders heavy.

Not at all. I was pretty sure of the engine model but looked it up to confirm. I'm not a numbers guy. But I'll admit, this has me smdh.

But beware...navigating caves is a slippery proposition, since all the batshit ends up on the floor!

• Like 1

Ukshep    19,868
3 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

But beware...navigating caves is a slippery proposition, since all the batshit ends up on the floor!

True. problem is. A blind mind might smell shit, but he might not see the buffet :D Same as with everything. Who decides and all that!