Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

Second senator accuses Sen. Kruse of sexual harassment (Oregon)

Cinnamon    22,993

SALEM, Ore. (AP) — A second woman state senator in Oregon has filed a formal sexual harassment complaint against state Sen. Jeff Kruse.

The Oregonian/OregonLive reported Tuesday that Sen. Elizabeth Steiner-Hayward filed the complaint, saying Kruse hugged her too close and for too long, put his hand on her thigh and sat so close their legs touched.

Steiner-Hayward is a Democrat from the Portland area. Kruse, a Republican from Roseburg, has previously denied inappropriate behavior.

<snip>

http://www.kgw.com/news/politics/second-senator-accuses-sen-kruse-of-sexual-harassment/493820909

LOL  Another one! 

God Man    677

Is this getting a little ridiculous?

When I was 15 working at Burger King a women manager came by and grabbed my crotch and acted like it was an accident (true story). It would be hard to prove it was on purpose, but should I see where and what she is doing now and consider calling her out publicly about it many years later?  Maybe I should sue the King of the Wopper.

Cinnamon    22,993
20 minutes ago, God Man said:

Is this getting a little ridiculous?

When I was 15 working at Burger King a women manager came by and grabbed my crotch and acted like it was an accident (true story). It would be hard to prove it was on purpose, but should I see where and what she is doing now and consider calling her out publicly about it many years later?  Maybe I should sue the King of the Wopper.

This is not stuff that happened a long time ago, it's now. And that is the second one who came forward. This is what got him in real trouble. 

Sen. Sara Gelser, a Democrat from Corvallis, filed a formal complaint against Kruse on Nov. 15. Gelser said he groped her breasts several times, placed his hand on her thigh inappropriately and subjected her to unwanted kissing on the cheek. Here's her bio:

https://www.oregonlegislature.gov/gelser

God Man    677
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

The Oregonian/OregonLive reported Tuesday that Sen. Elizabeth Steiner-Hayward filed the complaint, saying Kruse hugged her too close and for too long, put his hand on her thigh and sat so close their legs touched.

This ^^^^^^ is what I mean when I say it is getting a little ridiculous.  There legs touched...:gsbrnint:

Cinnamon    22,993
4 minutes ago, God Man said:

This ^^^^^^ is what I mean when I say it is getting a little ridiculous.  There legs touched...:gsbrnint:

If it was just once, I'd say yeah. But I've been around men who just would not stop putting their hands on me, sitting up against me, touching me at every opportunity. It's not pleasant and it's annoying as hell. 

EDIT: That's called passive aggressive behavior, sort of. It's hard to describe and my guess is this guy was just like that. 

JayDee    1,292

Everyone in politics should resign. They've been raping people for years. 

• Like 1

Cinnamon    22,993
16 minutes ago, JayDee said:

Everyone in politics should resign. They've been raping people for years. 

This is kind of like a purge now. I hope most of them get taken out for whatever they can be gotten with because you're right, none of them are worth crap, if they were, the country wouldn't be like it is. 

• Like 1

JayDee    1,292
14 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

This is kind of like a purge now. I hope most of them get taken out for whatever they can be gotten with because you're right, none of them are worth crap, if they were, the country wouldn't be like it is. 

Unfortunately, they're probably just a symptom of what the US population has become. Hope I'm wrong about that, but there seems to be no shortage of people who either have no clue about the Constitution and how the whole DC-federal reserve-corporate system is the enemy or don't care and are willing to be bought. Too many still want to protect the matrix. 

Cinnamon    22,993
3 minutes ago, JayDee said:

Unfortunately, they're probably just a symptom of what the US population has become. Hope I'm wrong about that, but there seems to be no shortage of people who either have no clue about the Constitution and how the whole DC-federal reserve-corporate system is the enemy or don't care and are willing to be bought. Too many still want to protect the matrix. 

Until they unplug, lotsa enemies out there. 

• Like 1

nemo    139

Fresh out of college went to work for a MAJOR retailer in the desert SW.  Every morning the bookkeeper had to come back to my work area to use the computer.  As she passed by she patted all the guys on the a$$.  First time I was a little taken aback, later figured what the h3ll.  She openly admitted she LOVED MEN (and she was married).  She got the biggest kick out of it.  Any one of us could have ended her career forever.  Older gal, she probably would have been devastated.  Got to know her and her hubby and they were solid, decent folk.  Not sure if there is a moral or immoral here.  Just throwin' it out there.