Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
coco

IT WAS THE FOUR SEASONS!!!! NOT Mandalay Bay !!!

abigfatzero    2,447

This is another video made by Cullen, the link is now broken.

Thank you, John Cullen! Link to original video:
youtube.com/watch?v=jn5gJKGdIS8&t=2436s

To view the video above, skip to 1:27:00 in this video, below.....

NEW CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE “GUNSHIP SNIPERS USED IN VEGAS SHOOTING” (Uncut Full Show)

Ukshep    20,143
6 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

I was wondering when those Saudis were going to get some attention. 

Weren't there saudi's in locale that night too?!

Rob    209

With out doubt, those  rounds were coming from a bumpstock..

The conspiracy on the Vegas shooting are starting to get out of hand.. in 5 years giorgio tsoukalos will be telling everybody it was aliens.

6 minutes ago, Rob said:

With out doubt, those  rounds were coming from a bumpstock..

The conspiracy on the Vegas shooting are starting to get out of hand.. in 5 years giorgio tsoukalos will be telling everybody it was aliens.

I will respectfully disagree with your bumpsock claim. Cycling rate of weapons to slow around 600 rds per minute. More to a belt fed system. AR cycle rate would be around 800 rds. AR at not designed for prolong full auto. Barrels get so hot would have multiple issues FTF to FTE. also would cook of rounds in barrel.  In the photo of the supposed crime scene the is hardly any brass anywhere. I thought I heard that 3000 rds where fired. There would be a sea of brass on the floor not 50 shell casings.  The story is a bullsh&t!!!

• Like 3
  • WTF 1

Rob    209
35 minutes ago, The deplorable one said:

I will respectfully disagree with your bumpsock claim. Cycling rate of weapons to slow around 600 rds per minute. More to a belt fed system. AR cycle rate would be around 800 rds. AR at not designed for prolong full auto. Barrels get so hot would have multiple issues FTF to FTE. also would cook of rounds in barrel.  In the photo of the supposed crime scene the is hardly any brass anywhere. I thought I heard that 3000 rds where fired. There would be a sea of brass on the floor not 50 shell casings.  The story is a bullsh&t!!!

I am not going to go into detail with you on this . its obvious you cant tell the spacing is off with those rounds  being fired. .

Which tells me you're not prior military and you definitely never fired a belt-fed machine gun

Edited by Rob

What does it matter what I am. Just stating facts.  Where you there at the crime seen ? And have definitive proof that it was 1 guy with 26-30 guns in a highly secure hotel with cameras everywhere and this did not set off a red flag. ?

COBO Member    3,350
1 hour ago, The deplorable one said:

I will respectfully disagree with your bumpsock claim. Cycling rate of weapons to slow around 600 rds per minute. More to a belt fed system. AR cycle rate would be around 800 rds. AR at not designed for prolong full auto. Barrels get so hot would have multiple issues FTF to FTE. also would cook of rounds in barrel.  in the photo of the supposed crime scene the is hardly any brass anywhere. I thought I heard that 3000 rds where fired. There would be a sea of brass on the floor not 50 shell casings.  The story is a bullsh&t!!!

I won't get into the bumpstock/belt-fed issue. But I know first hand, the FTF/FTE/cookoff doesn't happen.

There was a <ahem> logistical problem at a NAS armory "discovered" when a nimrod wheeled a dolly of GI 5.56 into a gun show. So as a friend of the armory, I was invited to help burn up more ammo than most heavy preppers keep on hand. Play time!

So I sat down with an A2 and ran one mag through for a group. Then I went through 10 mags as fast as I could on 3rd burst. Yeah it got reeeaaal hot. And I was indeed afraid there were going to be cookoffs. But no malfunctions. And before it could cool off, ran a final mag to check and the group only expanded by less than 1".