Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

Mysterious booms in the Magic Valley, no indication of source Idaho

Cinnamon    22,804

WENDELL, Idaho (KMVT/KSVT) - For the past few weeks, residents in the Magic Valley have felt and heard these mysterious "booms."

Eric F. Jones and his family live in southwest Wendell where they have felt a steady about of booms over the course of two weeks.

The first time he felt the booms was two years ago, but only about two or three times.

"One of the booms or grounding sounds was so loud, I jumped out of my chair," Jones continued. "It sounded like the furnace in our basement exploded."

He ran downstairs but found no damage.

"All I hear was this grounding noise and vibrations," he explained.

<snip>

http://www.kmvt.com/content/news/Mysterious-booms-in-the-Magic-Valley-no-indication-of-source-458930373.html

And more booms. The video is pretty good with the guy describing what he's hearing. He says it's a grinding sound with booms. This is not a one time thing. You'd think "authorities" would be able to locate them by now, weeks of this. 

This is interesting. We are in north Idaho and when I went out this morning I heard almost a trumpeting sound.  I wondered if we were going to start hearing the booms.

i just hope it is not Yellowstone waking up.....ugh.

Cinnamon    22,804
2 minutes ago, Watcher777 said:

This is interesting. We are in north Idaho and when I went out this morning I heard almost a trumpeting sound.  I wondered if we were going to start hearing the booms.

i just hope it is not Yellowstone waking up.....ugh.

Whatever it is, it's a huge area. Kind of creepy. 

Cinnamon    22,804
5 minutes ago, Dan Lannon said:

D.U.M.B.S are being annihilated.

Interesting point. Who could/would be doing that? 

Dan Lannon    537
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Interesting point. Who could/would be doing that? 

The military patriots and the good guys with white stetsons.  :happy:

• Like 1

Curenado    948

That's what I've been reading. Booms all over as the crust changes shape from the slowing of earth's rotation, which historically catches up about next year.

Siddrix    1,016

I have not heard any Booms. But I did hear the screaching metal sound that sounds like a huge piece of metal being dragged across the ground.  Strange thing is that it was coming from the southern sky.  We've also had an uptick I'm earthquakes recently. I think its connected...

Ukshep    19,901
2 hours ago, Siddrix said:

I have not heard any Booms. But I did hear the screaching metal sound that sounds like a huge piece of metal being dragged across the ground.  Strange thing is that it was coming from the southern sky.  We've also had an uptick I'm earthquakes recently. I think its connected...

Yep.. That's what I'm hearing! It's like a rusty metal door that's stiff being forced open...