Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

CIA Documented Long Range Plan for Drugged and Debilitated Society

Cinnamon    23,095

THE CIA DOCUMENTED LONG-RANGE PLANNING FOR A DRUGGED AND DEBILITATED SOCIETY: OPIOIDS ARE PERFECT FIT

Note: I’m reprinting a piece I wrote about a year ago. In it, you’ll see a CIA mind-control document that calls for drugs fulfilling certain specific requirements.

OPIOIDS SATISFY A NUMBER OF THESE REQUIREMENTS PERFECTLY.

<snip>

Here, from 1955, quoted verbatim from the Agency document, are the types of drugs the MKULTRA men at the CIA were looking for:

* Substances which will promote illogical thinking and impulsiveness to the point where the recipient would be discredited in public. [OPIOIDS PROMOTE ILLOGICAL THINKING]

* Substances which increase the efficiency of mentation and perception.

* Materials which will prevent or counteract the intoxicating effect of alcohol.

* Materials which will promote the intoxicating effect of alcohol.

* Materials which will produce the signs and symptoms of recognized diseases in a reversible way so that they may be used for malingering, etc.

* Materials which will render the induction of hypnosis easier or otherwise enhance its usefulness. [OPIOIDS ARE PERFECT FOR THIS PURPOSE]

* Substances which will enhance the ability of individuals to withstand privation, torture and coercion during interrogation and so-called “brain-washing”.

* Materials and physical methods which will produce amnesia for events preceding and during their use. [OPIOIDS ARE USEFUL FOR CREATING AMNESIA]

* Physical methods of producing shock and confusion over extended periods of time and capable of surreptitious use. [OPIOIDS PRODUCE CONFUSION]

* Substances which produce physical disablement such as paralysis of the legs, acute anemia, etc.

* Substances which will produce “pure” euphoria with no subsequent let-down.

* Substances which alter personality structure in such a way that the tendency of the recipient to become dependent upon another person is enhanced. [OPIOIDS ARE PERFECT]

* A material which will cause mental confusion of such a type that the individual under its influence will find it difficult to maintain a fabrication under questioning. [OPIOIDS POSSIBLY USEFUL]

* Substances which will lower the ambition and general working efficiency of men when administered in undetectable amounts. [OPIOIDS PERFECT BUT RIGHT OUT IN THE OPEN]

* Substances which promote weakness or distortion of the eyesight or hearing faculties, preferably without permanent effects.

* A knockout pill which can surreptitiously be administered in drinks, food, cigarettes, as an aerosol, etc., which will be safe to use, provide a maximum of amnesia, and be suitable for use by agent types on an ad hoc basis. [HIGH DOSE OPIOIDS]

* A material which can be surreptitiously administered by the above routes and which in very small amounts will make it impossible for a man to perform any physical activity whatsoever. [OPIOIDS OUT IN THE OPEN, IN HIGH DOSE]

<snip>

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/the-cia-documented-long-range-planning-for-a-drugged-and-debilitated-society-opioids-are-perfect-fit_112017
See the plan above. Tell me it isn't and hasn't been playing out exactly like what they wanted. 

• Like 3

Cinnamon    23,095
1 hour ago, GT500 said:

Kind of like right now......

:Sad-Face-Meme-PNG-180x180:

Exactly like right now. :(  

• Like 2

Ukshep    20,193
10 hours ago, GT500 said:

Kind of like right now......

:Sad-Face-Meme-PNG-180x180:

Yep!

8 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Exactly like right now. :(  

Depressing ain't it.... SOOOO

LET US NOT LET IT GET US DOWN! HAVE FAITH EVERYONE! ITS NOT OVER YET!

TheOldMan    2,547
1 hour ago, USSLiberty said:

I bet you the CIA is being directed by a group. ADL, I'll put all my shekels on it.

Who is ADL? 

God Man    677

They have to control the minds or they lose.  It has been said many times - "there is a war going on for your mind."