Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

They are taking away our ability to be independent in any way

I am expanding my front yard garden today so everyone riding by will know I'm serious, and they should get so too.......Raised beds all over my yard!!! Thank God my county's #1 enterprise is Farming. They might just leave me alone.

Blipkints    322
11 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Work inside a box, live in a box, drive in a box and eat out of a box. 

1984 Cinn, know one can really complain if they did nothing to prevent this. It was told.

Ukshep    21,433
23 minutes ago, Blipkints said:

1984 Cinn, know one can really complain if they did nothing to prevent this. It was told.

He has a point. 6 month ago I might have argued this..... Now I see back...

Rango    51

Our early American settlers and Forfathers recognized the box 📦 

They used physical effort, and determined in themselves to resist the box, and with being one accord The God of heaven helped them defeat the imposing force that was so much more powerful and equipped.

Maybe we should use them as an example.

We could just complain our lives away and be over run or Cut the head off the Box Makers!

trump raids CIA !!! FBI running scared.

http://www.project.nsearch.com/m/blogpost?id=4878805%3ABlogPost%3A846053

Seeker22    479
12 hours ago, God Man said:

I know.  This is just really not right.  People have to break the law now in order to help another human in need.  Yes I know not all homeless people are in need but many are.   People are no longer allowed to live off the earth or the land anymore. And now it illegal to feed the homeless in some places. 

Many people think slavery ended a long time ago.  What happened is that when slavery ended in the USA, they decided the slave owners would be restricted to a small group of elites.  These days most people... people of every color are slaves and most don't even realize it.    Everything changed and most did not even notice.  Hypnotized and mesmerized,  we the people have slowly lost so many freedoms over time that most people don't even realize the truth - they are slaves.  The police now work for the masters to keep the slaves in line.

A good slave works hard, doesn't questions things, and doesn't think independently. 

Then, I guess I just suck at being a slave? Maybe they should work at being a better master. DILLIGAF?   :slap: