Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

They are taking away our ability to be independent in any way

God Man    737

4 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Taking away rights to garden, taking away rights to catch rainwater. What else are they doing? 

We can't use public land anymore where I live without the right permits.  We can't live on public land like people could back in the day. The internet is no longer the great free information highway.  We can't travel with like we used to be able to freely.  We can't have too much cash or we are considered criminals.  We have to pay money to the government to rent from them even after we buy it and fully pay for it.  Patents were created to take away our rights and to prevent us from having the freedom to create and do many things.  We have to license our pets and pay fees in many places now.  We cannot drill wells anymore where i live for water.

This is just a small list.  I can make a much larger list if you want me to.

• Like 1

Seeker22    494
53 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

LOL I forgot about the getting buried in a box! Dayum! 

That's okay, we're too busy livng to think about that most of the time.

• Haha 1

Cinnamon    24,665
7 minutes ago, God Man said:

We can't use public land anymore where I live without the right permits.  We can't live on public land like people could back in the day. The internet is no longer the great free information highway.  We can't travel with like we used to be able to freely.  We can't have too much cash or we are considered criminals.  We have to pay money to the government to rent from them even after we buy it and fully pay for it.  Patents were created to take away our rights and to prevent us from having the freedom to create and do many things.  We have to license our pets and pay fees in many places now.  We cannot drill wells anymore where i live for water.

This is just a small list.  I can make a much larger list if you want me to.

They forced me to microchip my dog last year, it's a "law" now. Make a law, make a business<< Katherin Austin Fittz 

• Like 1

God Man    737
4 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Taking away rights to garden, taking away rights to catch rainwater. What else are they doing? 

Tv's spy on you.  Phones spy on you.  Meters spy on you.  Computer's spy on you.  Internet spy's on you. They don't offer the customer a choice to not have spyware (who really is controlling the corporations that force these things on us?) You car probably has GPS that tracks you and a computer chip monitoring your driving.  Appliances now spy on you.   Cameras are everywhere watching everything out the public in towns and on interstates etc.  Most financial transactions are all tracked and soon all will be tracked.  Kids is schools where I live get a computer beginning in elementary school and everything they do is tracked from a young age and will be stored forever.  These same computers are required to be brought home to do homework where they can continue to spy in the home.

YidakiSun    63

You know The power of the dark one is in his loins....It's the hybridization of all seed lines.

• Plants: with Frankenfoods - corruption of Lawful Seed.
  • Animals: With cloning and cross-breeding of animals - corruption of Lawful Seed.
  • Humans: Lizard-human breeding programs - corruption of Lawful Seed
  • Spirit: Incubus, Sucubus - corruption of Lawful Seed.

The List is sooooo Long It's how things are...And the why where at the point of no return and a BIG shock is needed which must perforce shatter the delusions and this planet.

AnyWay.  

• Like 1

God Man    737
3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Laws are made to stop people from feeding the homeless.  

I know.  This is just really not right.  People have to break the law now in order to help another human in need.  Yes I know not all homeless people are in need but many are.   People are no longer allowed to live off the earth or the land anymore. And now it illegal to feed the homeless in some places. 

Many people think slavery ended a long time ago.  What happened is that when slavery ended in the USA, they decided the slave owners would be restricted to a small group of elites.  These days most people... people of every color are slaves and most don't even realize it.    Everything changed and most did not even notice.  Hypnotized and mesmerized,  we the people have slowly lost so many freedoms over time that most people don't even realize the truth - they are slaves.  The police now work for the masters to keep the slaves in line.

A good slave works hard, doesn't questions things, and doesn't think independently. 

• Like 1

Cinnamon    24,665

Bad and immoral laws are meant to be broken. If I see a homeless person and I want to give them something to eat, I will. And I can't allow myself to care what they try to do to me for something like that. It's wrong! On more than one level. They are telling me that I can't do something that is harmless for anyone else with PRIVATE PROPERTY (the food) that I own. It's an infringement on my rights, too. 

Private Property Rights is what set the U.S. apart from other places, it's a sytematic breaking down of those rights that is happening. In the name of what? There are so many people we have to live like this because there are so many idiots in our midst who don't know how to behave?  If that were true these same laws would not be present in  rural areas, they would be more lax in the rural areas and they were for while, but even living outside a city subjects you to the same thing as if you were living like the tunas in the city live. I've really noticed a push in the past 5 years to make law uniform across the country. More uniformity... more Marxist bullshit. 

• Angry 1

apache54    5,343

this is really GREAT to see how many on this thread see what they are doing to us. I live very independently, but pay a steep price for it and not in money, and each year they chip more away from what little freedom i still have. soon what i have will be a  impossible way to live.

Curenado    966
10 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

It is worst in the west/northwest. But it will start hitting the interior by this time next year and that will be a fight

seldene    38

And everyone i meet is bitter, miserable and broken. When they are not actually in the stages of active death.