Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Scout

BREAKING: Head Of Google Announces Plan To Censor Russian News! False Flag Imminent

Ukshep    20,200

aj's talking on it..... must be a play!

Remember everything is orchestrated for effect!

Groove    1,957
30 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

aj's talking on it..... must be a play!

Remember everything is orchestrated for effect!

But he did show the hearing where Facebook admitted they were blocking inforwars from there site. Not blocked as in banned but blocked where it won't show in trending no matter the amount of views. They actually admitted it but the senator did come back and say "who's to say what's fake news and what's not". So yeah I wouldn't put it past them to block the Russian news stuff. 

• Like 1

Ukshep    20,200
20 minutes ago, Groove said:

But he did show the hearing where Facebook admitted they were blocking inforwars from there site. Not blocked as in banned but blocked where it won't show in trending no matter the amount of views. They actually admitted it but the senator did come back and say "who's to say what's fake news and what's not". So yeah I wouldn't put it past them to block the Russian news stuff. 

Point is... The censorship against them is meh. AJ is given events to rally his listeners, to milk for money and to play the dis-info game. Listen to him at your own peril. Alas everyone can do as they wish. This is just my personal opinion.

Groove    1,957
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Point is... The censorship against them is meh. AJ is given events to rally his listeners, to milk for money and to play the dis-info game. Listen to him at your own peril. Alas everyone can do as they wish. This is just my personal opinion.

Oh trust me I'm well aware of him but lately tho he has been right on about 90% of what he's said. But yeah I do get tired of the promos for his supps. Yeah some of them do work as advertised but damn you don't have to harp on them every 25 mins.