Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
TOPGUN

Here is how I think people convicted should be did

Recommended Posts

 TOPGUN    122

Here is how I think people convicted should be did

If you get over a 5 year prison sentence. The person should have the option to stay the 5 or request lethal injection. Its more humane and saves tax payers dollars. Most people that go to prison ; go back again. This would stop repeat offenders and clean up the streets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 TOPGUN    122

kill anyone that breaks a law. That way it's all optional. You either want to die or not.

We could get rid of prisons and jail that way and saves tons of money and really more humane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    19,873
5 minutes ago, TOPGUN said:

Here is how I think people convicted should be did

If you get over a 5 year prison sentence. The person should have the option to stay the 5 or request lethal injection. Its more humane and saves tax payers dollars. Most people that go to prison ; go back again. This would stop repeat offenders and clean up the streets.

You want to give people the option to kill themselves..... yeah I don't like that in this situation.

1 minute ago, TOPGUN said:

kill anyone that breaks a law. That way it's all optional. You either want to die or not.

We could get rid of prisons and jail that way and saves tons of money and really more humane

Kill anyone that breaks a law? That is also kinda "whoa! hold on!"

I can't get with this reasoning....  It will lead to bad things!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 TOPGUN    122

Either forgive the law breaker or have the government lethal inject that person.

This is called streamlining  the legal system. Is more Humane and saves tons of money.

 

Only if its a felony :cofeefag:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    19,873
4 minutes ago, TOPGUN said:

Either forgive the law breaker or have the government lethal inject that person.

This is called streamlining  the legal system. Is more Humane and saves tons of money.

 

Only if its a felony :cofeefag:

No that's called be good or we murder you.... Very bad!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 TOPGUN    122

The money that would have been used to build and maintain prisons could be used to feed starving children.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    22,780
4 minutes ago, TOPGUN said:

Either forgive the law breaker or have the government lethal inject that person.

This is called streamlining  the legal system. Is more Humane and saves tons of money.

 

Only if its a felony :cofeefag:

It's called tyranny. The legal system is not perfect. People are released from jail after serving long sentences and being cleared later on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 TOPGUN    122
4 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

No that's called be good or we murder you.... Very bad!

That is not murder if it is by consent. It is assisted suicide with consent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 TOPGUN    122
4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

It's called tyranny. The legal system is not perfect. People are released from jail after serving long sentences and being cleared later on. 

most are repeat offenders

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×