Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
COBO Member

Feinstein's New Assault Weapons Bill Even Worse than '94 AWB

Ukshep    20,193

Never give up your arms. Alas don't die either. Things will change. It's going to change! They may try to hurt the people. To take from them freedoms. And to push out specific religions but they will lose in the end. Evil always loses.

Taking Guns is always going to be one of the first major steps..... But I am not so convinced it shall ever really come...

Sometimes I question if they stoke the fires just to create a response force...

• Haha 1

COBO Member    3,352
3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Never give up your arms. Alas don't die either. Things will change. It's going to change! They may try to hurt the people. To take from them freedoms. And to push out specific religions but they will lose in the end. Evil always loses.

Taking Guns is always going to be one of the first major steps..... But I am not so convinced it shall ever really come...

Sometimes I question if they stoke the fires just to create a response force...

I see this as another attempt to find reason for impeachment. I just can't see Trump signing anything close to this into law.

But in the meantime, it's out there. And yeah, there'll be a "response force" just like there was back in 2012. I still maintain that it was through the use of emails and social media that Obama's anti-gun plans got scuttled. Not to mention Hillary's defeat last year.

Ukshep    20,193
12 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

I see this as another attempt to find reason for impeachment. I just can't see Trump signing anything close to this into law.

But in the meantime, it's out there. And yeah, there'll be a "response force" just like there was back in 2012. I still maintain that it was through the use of emails and social media that Obama's anti-gun plans got scuttled. Not to mention Hillary's defeat last year.

Yep. I honestly think what will actually happen is natural disaster type confiscation. If it comes. There may be no laws. Or guidelines. Imagine a disaster that hits a large area... You are talking multi-statewide gun confiscation. Katrina x1000....

apache54    4,918

the only people after your guns are the ones whom wish to take total control of YOU and then they will pass a law telling you when you can go to the bathroom and how long you can be in there!! seriously look at all the history of ANY country that has given up the guns!!  any politician that supports this should be tried,convicted and HUNG for treason against the PEOPLE!!!

• Like 1

COBO Member    3,352
18 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Imagine a disaster that hits a large area... You are talking multi-statewide gun confiscation. Katrina x1000....

I've got to believe if a disaster of that magnitude strikes, enough people will remember the aftermath of Katrina and rise up in defiance of any confiscation efforts.

3 minutes ago, apache54 said:

seriously look at all the history of ANY country that has given up the guns!! 

That's all any thinking person needs to do.

apache54    4,918
5 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

I've got to believe if a disaster of that magnitude strikes, enough people will remember the aftermath of Katrina and rise up in defiance of any confiscation efforts.

That's all any thinking person needs to do.

AGREED!!

Groove    1,956
4 hours ago, COBO Member said:

Link to the text included in the article.

"New ‘Assault Weapons’ Bill Would Ban GLOCK 17 And Many Other Popular Pistols"

http://concealednation.org/2017/11/new-assault-weapons-bill-would-ban-glock-17-and-many-other-popular-pistols/

Oh hell no. I compete with a Glock 35. She nor no one will take my baby. I wonder what Glock will have to say about this bs. 

Automan63    2,207

Diane shitstein is just a grand standing douche.

Aint. Gonna. Happen.  And she knows it. This is all optics

COBO Member    3,352
48 minutes ago, Groove said:

Oh hell no. I compete with a Glock 35. She nor no one will take my baby. I wonder what Glock will have to say about this bs. 

Probably blame it on those dastardly 1911 fanboys. :gsbrnint: