sybdragon

it's cancer......

Prayers for your dad bro. 

Cancer has decimated family as well as my wife’s. Cancer can kiss my ass.

Heres some food for thought, pardon the unsolicited advice 

Search these terms:

”low ph kills cancer, my dance with cancer”, just like that. Read that guys story.

thats all I’ll say, you be the judge of what you read.

🙏✌🏻

• Like 3

Dear Heavenly Father,

And His only Son, our dear Lord and Savior Jesus the Christ,

With the help of Thy Holy Spirit,

Please be with our brother Keith and our sister, Keith's daughter.

If it is in your will....

May they find health, healing and Your peace.

We humbly pray....

Amen

• Like 3

Damned FOOL! Keith should have done something when this shit started. Oops, I meant PEE. Got my brain in the wrong area. Keith has my number. Be going to bed soon. Call and let us know what's going on.

• Like 1

On 11/14/2017 at 6:03 PM, sybdragon said:

Well... I have been screaming at the ole man for over a year now to go to the doctor and get checked out. Around a year and a half ago, the old man started peeing blood. It was not  every day but it was these big blood clot looking things. So anyway, he wasn't going to the doctor's. Well, it finally started hurting him really bad and he has problems urinating. He drops pee, drop by slow drop by slow drop and this has been going on for around a couple months. So he decides maybe it's time to go to the doctor. So he goes and takes a cancer blood test which came back negative and it's found out that he has a UTI, urinary tract infection and he's swollen up so they want to do an ultrasound, which he had this morning. He gets a call. Come in please. Today. So we go back and they put the camera up there and check it out and he has a tumor right there blocking the path of his urine and that's why he can not pee and why he is hurting because it's causing his liver and kidney to become backed up because he can not seem to pee. So I ask, "oh tumor, so it's not cancer?" And the doc says, "Oh. It's cancer." So he is scheduled for a day surgery tomorrow to remove this tumor from his bladder. Will know more tomorrow about where we go from here. 

He is freaking. I am not. I didn't when I got cancer either. I got a slight headache now....  It's in a bottle. Remove the bottle, cancer gone. So I have been teasing him about how he is going to have to wear a pee bag. :gsbrnint:  I know, mean, mean, mean. He is just so stressed. At least he laughs and tells me if that's the worse they do, he can live with that. :gsbrnint:

As of right now, the doctor is hoping it is contained and we will know more when it's removed tomorrow. So any prayers anyone wants to throw my way would be appreciated. I believe in the power of prayer. His name is Keith. Thank you. 

(((Hugs))) and prayers up.

• Like 2

I'm so sorry to hear this @sybdragon Let me know if I can do anything to help you. :hug:  See if you can get him on really healthy food and check out alternative methods to treat cancer.  Make juice, and as someone else said, dandelion tea, once the blockage is gone. There are many things you can do and try. Don't give up hope yet. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I'm so sorry to hear this @sybdragon Let me know if I can do anything to help you. :hug:  See if you can get him on really healthy food and check out alternative methods to treat cancer.  Make juice, and as someone else said, dandelion tea, once the blockage is gone. There are many things you can do and try. Don't give up hope yet. 

They are taking out the bladder. They could not fix him. They gave him a catheter to drain his bladder and tomorrow they are going to put tubes into his kidneys so they can detox his kidneys because the doc thinks he is too far gone down the road for a catheter to do this. He has waited so long, his kidneys and liver is toxic. 

He will not change his diet. He will not drink dandelion tea. He is not going to do any of that. He believes in the medical system and not the herbal one. He is very stubborn. He is not scared to die. He is tired and he has been saying that but I haven't been listening. I did not think he really meant it. He meant it.... 

My husband is manic depressive, bipolar and he wants to die. He doesn't want to leave me and his kids but he doesn't want to be here anymore. He will not do anything to prolong his life. The best I can hope for is that they give him opium pain meds. Those he will take.

I am hoping, and it's my last hope.... That the experimental drug they have for lynch syndrome works on him. It worked on his mom but I don't know all the details and if you ask me, the experimental drug killed her but I really don't know. But that is the only hope I have. 

He is very stubborn. He is tired of life and he doesn't want to see the kids and me cry so... That's why I knew he would not take his own life. No matter what, he was not going to take his own life..... I was so sure of that little fact and I was so wrong.... So very, very, very wrong.... I should have insisted but I could have made him appointments and he would just cancel them. So I didn't bother because we would have gotten into an argument about it and I would have been angry and I am tired of being angry and a b*tch. The last year, he has been so different and he has been very cruel and has tried to push me away. But he didn't really want me to go away so he waffled. I thought it was a phase he would get out of because his Mom had cancer. Once she died, he got worse but I thought it was because of grief. I guess I was wrong on that too. I am just wrong on everything ain't I? 

His Mom died a little over a year ago. His Aunt and her son did the same thing. His Aunt had brain cancer and her son also had cancer but he didn't tell his Mom. And he died about a year after his Mom died. So my husband, Keith, is going to do the same thing. He will die within the year. And I will be left alone...... All alone.... This always happens ya know.... I am so picky about hanging out with people that I put everything into just a couple people. My husband and my best friend. And I usually only hang out with my friend when we go shopping 2 days a month. We do not hang out really. My hubby may not be talking to me but he is always in the living room. I am scared..... I am really scared.... I did not want to live without him. I am going to be in a wheelchair by the time I am 65 or so I am told. Hip replacement and I don't know if I can go through that again. I don't know if I want to walk anymore once I go down. I do not have it in me anymore. I can not go through that pain again. I can't..... 

I knew my hubby was depressed when I met him and he has always taken his meds. He's good about it. We used to laugh about how we were perfect for each other because we were both damaged goods. His was mental and mine was physical. We make quite a pair. A lady once told us, we would make beautiful children and she knew we would because she bred cats and she could tell. :gsbrnint:  But we were too old then as we were both in our 40s. And the hubby has 3 kids from his first marriage. 

I don't know. I think I'm in shock or something. I can not think about this. My eyes hurt from rubbing them. My nose will not quit dripping. I am so tired too... I slept around 6 hrs last night and it's 1am here. When I got online, I just got here from my house and he had just been out of surgery a couple hours. I had to go home. He forgot his wallet. Like he wasn't going to need it right? I have no idea why they took him without his ID. But they did. He will have to have it for Louisville so while I was there, I grabbed my puter. I thought I would post an update but I had no idea this was going to be the update. It wasn't suppose to be. It was suppose to be, at the worst, he was going to get a pee bag for life. And he will, it's just his life is not going to last too much longer. 

Life is full of changes.... Be careful what you wish for.... You just might get it.... I have been so angry at him for the last couple months. Just so angry..... Regrets.... I keep telling people regrets are the worse thing.... I have lots of regrets..... I am going to.... I don't know Cinn..... I just don't know what I am going to do or anything anymore.... Right now, I am crying... just crying.... Life changes....:tissuespls:

I am going to have another cigarette. I don't know what else to do. So I am going to smoke again. It's cold so I smoke one and come back but I need to stay and smoke a couple and see if I can chill.... I want a drink so bad but that's just the alcoholic in me. I do not drink alcohol anymore. And I will not start now or after the hubby dies either. I've been down that road and it doesn't help. Just makes me sick. So.... I am going to OD on nicotine for tonight I guess. Only drug I got available to me right now. I am out of smoke and got no money to get any so.... Screwed as usual. It always happens this way. Don't know why I'm surprised. You think by now, I would have learned but nope.... :sigh:  

I am going to lose my stubborn Kentucky darlin' before I am ready to.... Eyes leaking again damn it...  :tissuespls:

• Sad 1

Aw @sybdragon I'm sorry. 
Remember when they give those five year survival rates they are going by average and not everyone is average. They can't say for certain what will happen or how his body will react to whatever treatment you chose, homeopathic or otherwise. They just say what they are told and we are all different so how can they know? There are people who beat the odds, lots of them, I am one of them. There are a lot of really smart people here and I'm sure many have knowledge they can share. You have friends here to help you through this. 

:hug:

• Like 3

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.