Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Ukshep

[VIDEO 📹] A Major Event is Coming in 2022! But also before...

Dan Lannon    523

No disrespect to the OP or anyone in particular, but I'm really getting sick of these gloom and doom prediction dates.  These things come and go like freeway traffic.  Just get it on, will ya.  

Mario   
Mario
11 minutes ago, LuckyBolt said:

Keep cranking these out.  This hole is getting bigger and bigger.

Why? lol

Ukshep    19,025
7 minutes ago, Dan Lannon said:

No disrespect to the OP or anyone in particular, but I'm really getting sick of these gloom and doom prediction dates.  These things come and go like freeway traffic.  Just get it on, will ya.  

This is the first time anyone actually had something real though. That's the difference. If this video went viral. We'd be mopping up the blood by morning! because they know it's coming and they are preparing for themselves. NOT US!

• Like 1

Ukshep    19,025

Youtube has wiped out my stats in the analytics on this video lol WTF!

Edit: Oh it seems it's because it's getting soo many hits :) yay!

• Like 3

Ukshep    19,025
26 minutes ago, LuckyBolt said:

Keep cranking these out.  This hole is getting bigger and bigger.

Will do what I can. This video was a pain...

LuckyBolt    1,234
14 minutes ago, Mario said:

Why? lol

Because it’s fun to fall down rabbit holes and connect dots.  Whether anything comes of it or not, who cares.  Some of us have hobbies, as I’m sure you do where I would ask “why.”  But I respect everyone’s views, so I don’t ask. I just smile and go on with life.

• Like 2

Eve    262

I understand that the eclipse is in 2022, but could that not be a red-herring? Why not 2020? To be fair, a XX22 happens once a millennia, whereas 2020 happens but once. And, has 2 two’s instead of 3.

Still trying to comprehend it all, and it just keeps growing. 

• Like 3

Alluvial    506

I saw this video a week ago, its possibly related to this topic (on the asteroid portion of the video):

COMET 67P-CG TO HIT WEST OF PUERTO RICO

Right now this asteroid won't hit earth at all, but the reason this comet *could* be related is the next close approach to Earth is in 2022, if the trajectory changes in the next 5 years.  Right now it is zero threat to Earth, according to this girls dream something will bump it and change its trajectory in the next few years.

• Like 1

Ukshep    19,025
5 minutes ago, Alluvial said:

according to this girls dream something will bump it and change its trajectory in the next few years.

That's a potential connection right there... If that DART test goes wrong......

• Like 1

Ukshep    19,025
8 minutes ago, Alluvial said:

I saw this video a week ago, its possibly related to this topic (on the asteroid portion of the video):

COMET 67P-CG TO HIT WEST OF PUERTO RICO

Right now this asteroid won't hit earth at all, but the reason this comet *could* be related is the next close approach to Earth is in 2022, if the trajectory changes in the next 5 years.  Right now it is zero threat to Earth, according to this girls dream something will bump it and change its trajectory in the next few years.

This could also work into the flood maps right?? I'm waiting on that puzzle piece. In the matrix system failure message you can find fema and a set of 4 numbers above and below. If searched with fema you find chemical facility maps... for fema. Lists some nasty stuff. And they are in the flood area's of the new map.... found it odd.