Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
desert.desolation

Holy S**t Link inside DonJr Wikileaks DM Now Leads To Seth Rich Website!

Again Holy Sh*t 😮

“You finally found me! I'm the source of the John Podesta/DNC Email hacks. I've been waiting so long for you to join me. 

Thanks to Wikileaks and Trump Jr you'll all soon know why Hillary Clinton and John Podesta had me killed.”

“As you can see I'm no Russian agent. I was just a proud DNC staffer who believed in the system until I found out Hillary Clinton and the DNC rigged the primaries against my candidate Bernie Sanders. That's when I decided to take action and release these emails to Wikileaks.”

http://wlsearch.tk/

*mods* 

i was really torn on what forum to post this on.. since its not mainstream news i figured hardcore conspiracy would be best.. if not im my deepest apologies* 

• Like 3

Mario   
Mario

The domain was used last year for dumping the Podesta emails. It expired, someone grabbed the domain name and updated it yesterday. 

The web page HTMLsource says the page was created yesterday.

I bet the guy who did the page is getting a huge laugh at all the tards who took the troll bait.

14 minutes ago, Mario said:

The domain was used last year for dumping the Podesta emails. It expired, someone grabbed the domain name and updated it yesterday. 

The web page HTMLsource says the page was created yesterday.

I bet the guy who did the page is getting a huge laugh at all the tards who took the troll bait.

absolutely and thats why its posted in the hardcore conspiracy forum.. because that’s exactly what it is.. Its not posted as fact its posted as a point of discussion, because there is something fishy about what happened to seth.. Investigation or discussion of any topic requires one to look at everything as a whole and not just at one side..  i think its important to take any information with a grain of salt, but that doesn’t mean one should discount it either.. Just keep in mind this nothing more than a point of discussion..

who knows    290

Donna Brazile said she had to bury a child meaning Seth Rich.She does sound like she has been very afraid for her life.I think she meant Hillary

• Like 1

Seeker22    211
3 hours ago, desert.desolation said:

absolutely and thats why its posted in the hardcore conspiracy forum.. because that’s exactly what it is.. Its not posted as fact its posted as a point of discussion, because there is something fishy about what happened to seth.. Investigation or discussion of any topic requires one to look at everything as a whole and not just at one side..  i think its important to take any information with a grain of salt, but that doesn’t mean one should discount it either.. Just keep in mind this nothing more than a point of discussion..

A dot to be connected...or not, depending upon what else you stumble on.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Seeker22 said:

A dot to be connected...or not, depending upon what else you stumble on.

exactly because somewhere in mix is the truth and thats what’s important especially with Seth Rich. It could turn out something or it could turn out to be nothing.. and thats why even as far fetched as it might be it is at minimum worth discussing 🙃