Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
periclymenoides

My Name was Seth Rich [Merged]

londonorchar    352
3 hours ago, sybdragon said:

I do forget that card. Must be because I grew up in an area that was 'controlled' by the mob/mafia. They have some deadly rules. :gsbrnint:

Govt or private sector?????

Mario   
Mario
54 minutes ago, sybdragon said:

WikiLeaks.... I know that people think that WikiLeaks is all Julian Assange but I wonder about that. I got some questions ya know.... Like how come WikiLeaks is just not censored so that no one can read it? China censors what their country can read and access online and google and the other giants of the internet help them do it. Why is he still online if he is so dangerous to the different governments around the world. Can you say, "Controlled leaks"? It's a really good way to catch people leaking out stuff you really do NOT want out. After all Julian is sent stuff and he posts what he is sent or does he? Does he post all snail mail or emails or however he gets his info? Why does the man have an internet connection at all? I find it very suspicious that he leaks stuff that is suppose to be embarrassing or corrupt or whatever on so many different nationalities that.... Let's just say....

I DO NOT TRUST JULIAN ASSANGE OR WIKILEAKS!!!!! :girl-says-no-no-smiley-emoticon:

This article.... https://www.britannica.com/biography/Julian-Assange

Snippet: In May 2011 Assange was awarded the Sydney Peace Foundation’s gold medal, an honour that had previously been bestowed on Nelson Mandela and the Dalai Lama, for his “exceptional courage in pursuit of human rights.”  end snippet....

So let's see... Mandela was a die hard COMMUNIST. https://www.thenewamerican.com/world-news/africa/item/15888-saint-mandela-not-so-fast

The Dalai Lama was CIA. https://geopolitics.co/2016/12/19/mainstream-media-confirm-dalai-lama-is-a-cia-asset/

So just who or what is Julian Assange? 

Snippet: Assange made no secret of his personal hostility toward Clinton, and the leaks were clearly timed to do maximum damage to her campaign. end snippet...... 

Why does he hate Clinton so much? It's personal hate.... Personal.... Why personal? Do Julian and Hillary have a history? A secret, hidden history? Why did Julian, an Australian citizen, get personally involved with the USA .gov stuff? What's in it for him? He is stuck in an embassy and not let out last time I looked. Boring life that has to be. He is a world traveler. He's not even in Australia.

Who owns Julian Assange? Who is keeping him online and uncensored? Who does Julian Assange work for? 

No one does what he does without a reward. What is going to be his reward when this operation is finished? This is an operation. A well funded and connected operation too.... :popcorneat:

Why does everyone automatically assume that everything WikiLeaks publishes is real and not fraudulent? The man won't even say where he got stuff. And he claims it's for their protection. That knife cuts both ways....  :gumface:

You sound like me haha! How Julian not dead? How many people end up suicided (blatantly)? They have no f**ks to give when it comes to the kill list accept if its Julian Assange. Someting Wong

sybdragon    1,489
56 minutes ago, londonorchar said:

Govt or private sector?????

Both. :gsbrnint:  The New Orleans mobs took care of the civilian side and we were the vacation area but they had guys that lived there and ran the business. They answered to New Orleans though. 

And then there was a big USAF military base right there. And there was a Seabees base. Seabees are part of the Navy. They build things. And who can forget that one of the only shipyards, Ingalls,that can build those Navy ships is there and out of them all.... The strangest one with the most security to get inside of it was..... Lockheed Martin. And Lockheed was locked down tight as a drum by men in uniform, military dudes.  :nodl: 

I was surrounded by them. It was interesting watching how paranoid they all were.  :popcorneat:

• Like 2

who knows    290
7 hours ago, sybdragon said:

I do forget that card. Must be because I grew up in an area that was 'controlled' by the mob/mafia. They have some deadly rules. :gsbrnint:

Jimmy Hoffa knows what your talking about for sure!

• Like 2

who knows    290
3 hours ago, sybdragon said:

Both. :gsbrnint:  The New Orleans mobs took care of the civilian side and we were the vacation area but they had guys that lived there and ran the business. They answered to New Orleans though. 

And then there was a big USAF military base right there. And there was a Seabees base. Seabees are part of the Navy. They build things. And who can forget that one of the only shipyards, Ingalls,that can build those Navy ships is there and out of them all.... The strangest one with the most security to get inside of it was..... Lockheed Martin. And Lockheed was locked down tight as a drum by men in uniform, military dudes.  :nodl: 

I was surrounded by them. It was interesting watching how paranoid they all were.  :popcorneat:

gulfport/ biloxi ?

sybdragon    1,489
1 hour ago, who knows said:

gulfport/ biloxi ?

:nodl:  Biloxi. I gave lots of clues huh? :gsbrnint:  My family is originally from there. Still got family there but I don't go there unless I sneak in and sneak out. Do not draw attention to myself at all. Those little towns ain't changed. They are still run the same, just a different mob now. Guess the Italians finally won the war. It was brutal too. French mob and Italian mob but the Italians won. I haven't been there in years. I guess no one has tried to take over from the Italians. The feds seem to be down there every so often investigating someone in town or checking out the 'good ole boy club' in the local legal system. The cops and judges are something else. Do not get on their bad side. They make up the third wheel of people that are corrupt that try to control the place. And they are worse than the illegals and the feds because they are the local law and prison system. I didn't know other places weren't like that until I moved to Dallas. Dallas had it's mobs and stuff but it wasn't so..... out in the open??? I mean, I used to read those True Detective rags as a kid and they were always catching some mobster murderer right down the street from my house a couple blocks away. I knew the owner of the clubs they were always caught at. He was in the French mob. Lived a block away and I knew his kids. Went to school with them. He was found in the trunk of his car with his dick in his mouth. He was stinky too. A bum found him after they had been looking for him a week. So imagine what he smelled like. Good ole days ya know. ;)  

No talkie. That is so bad. And message received. ;) 

who knows    290
4 hours ago, sybdragon said:

:nodl:  Biloxi. I gave lots of clues huh? :gsbrnint:  My family is originally from there. Still got family there but I don't go there unless I sneak in and sneak out. Do not draw attention to myself at all. Those little towns ain't changed. They are still run the same, just a different mob now. Guess the Italians finally won the war. It was brutal too. French mob and Italian mob but the Italians won. I haven't been there in years. I guess no one has tried to take over from the Italians. The feds seem to be down there every so often investigating someone in town or checking out the 'good ole boy club' in the local legal system. The cops and judges are something else. Do not get on their bad side. They make up the third wheel of people that are corrupt that try to control the place. And they are worse than the illegals and the feds because they are the local law and prison system. I didn't know other places weren't like that until I moved to Dallas. Dallas had it's mobs and stuff but it wasn't so..... out in the open??? I mean, I used to read those True Detective rags as a kid and they were always catching some mobster murderer right down the street from my house a couple blocks away. I knew the owner of the clubs they were always caught at. He was in the French mob. Lived a block away and I knew his kids. Went to school with them. He was found in the trunk of his car with his dick in his mouth. He was stinky too. A bum found him after they had been looking for him a week. So imagine what he smelled like. Good ole days ya know. ;)  

No talkie. That is so bad. And message received. ;) 

My father was stationed at Keesler. We lived in Gulfport(Mom said no more after Camille) when my father retired he worked at the test facility for nasa. I spent lots of time as kid in the gulf crabbing and boating(wouldn't go in the water today)Gulfport had the fishing rodeo around the 4th of July and would have monster sharks hanging off cranes(I was so naive). We'd go to New Orleans every year for day time Mardi Gras and some shopping. Still have a cousin living in Biloxi and he works at the shipyard has forever.I had lots of friends with french sounding last names and then lots of Filipinos that worked at at the seabee base (which I lived down the street from 2 blocks from the beach. Last time I was there was 1976 maybe.Never got into politics was too young and we were military so we were sort of different. Spent lots of time on Keesler too. Small world:nodl:

dazedb42    311

#FollowTheWhiteRabbit

http://wlsearch.tk/

Screw the 50% he don't care....

Home

You finally found me! I'm the source of the John Podesta/DNC Email hacks. I've been waiting so long for you to join me. 

Thanks to Wikileaks and Trump Jr you'll all soon know why Hillary Clinton and John Podesta had me killed.

As you can see I'm no Russian agent. I was just a proud DNC staffer who believed in the system until I found out Hillary Clinton and the DNC rigged the primaries against my candidate Bernie Sanders. That's when I decided to take action and release these emails to Wikileaks.

John Podesta was determined to make an example out of me and had me taken care of. Why did you think they didn't let the FBI examine the DNC servers? Yep, those servers would have lead them straight to me. John couldn't let that happen.

BTW, did you know that John Podesta is a Pedophile? Just ask him about Pizzagate next time you see him for me. Thanks.

Thanks again Wikileaks for upping my reward to solve my murder. I wonder why you'd do that for me? Oh, you are trying to tell the world I was your source. Whoops cat's outta the bag now.

dazedb42    311

This is the image that Trump Jr tweeted when he showed his wikileaks conservation on twitter.

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/930228239494209536

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DOjUppcW0AAvrc8.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/90egW

That's where the domain comes from, wikileaks.

Check the date. 

He's been sitting on this for a while.

http://wlsearch.tk/

Edited by dazedb42
Add tweet.

dazedb42    311

https://twitter.com/search?q=TrumpJr wikileaks&src=typd

The tweets that this is starting to pick up is interesting. A lot of media haven't seen the link to http://wlsearch.tk and the Seth Rich accusation....

BTW, did you know that John Podesta is a Pedophile? Just ask him about Pizzagate next time you see him for me. Thanks.

Thanks again Wikileaks for upping my reward to solve my murder. I wonder why you'd do that for me? Oh, you are trying to tell the world I was your source. Whoops cat's outta the bag now.

Pizzagate! This is gold, Trump has trolled the press into linking to that site.