Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
periclymenoides

My Name was Seth Rich [Merged]

periclymenoides    1,260
Just now, GT500 said:

Shot in the back 

RIP 

Or killed in the hospital as he was stabilized and recovering from gunshot wounds to the back..

I wonder how that Dr leaker is doing these days.

• Like 3

GT500    2,011
1 minute ago, periclymenoides said:

Or killed in the hospital as he was stabilized and recovering from gunshot wounds to the back..

I wonder how that Dr leaker is doing these days.

Anyone in the crime syndicates will tell you there is no escape 

once they come after you 

you have a fight on your hands 

• Like 4

sybdragon    1,491
16 minutes ago, GT500 said:

Anyone in the crime syndicates will tell you there is no escape 

once they come after you 

you have a fight on your hands 

And 'you' tends to lose every time. :nodl:

GT500    2,011
2 minutes ago, sybdragon said:

And 'you' tends to lose every time. :nodl:

Never rule out the God card 

He has final say 

• Like 2

sybdragon    1,491
20 minutes ago, GT500 said:

Never rule out the God card 

He has final say 

I do forget that card. Must be because I grew up in an area that was 'controlled' by the mob/mafia. They have some deadly rules. :gsbrnint:

• Like 1

GT500    2,011
2 minutes ago, sybdragon said:

I do forget that card. Must be because I grew up in an area that was 'controlled' by the mob/mafia. They have some deadly rules. :gsbrnint:

That’s for sure 

sybdragon    1,491

WikiLeaks.... I know that people think that WikiLeaks is all Julian Assange but I wonder about that. I got some questions ya know.... Like how come WikiLeaks is just not censored so that no one can read it? China censors what their country can read and access online and google and the other giants of the internet help them do it. Why is he still online if he is so dangerous to the different governments around the world. Can you say, "Controlled leaks"? It's a really good way to catch people leaking out stuff you really do NOT want out. After all Julian is sent stuff and he posts what he is sent or does he? Does he post all snail mail or emails or however he gets his info? Why does the man have an internet connection at all? I find it very suspicious that he leaks stuff that is suppose to be embarrassing or corrupt or whatever on so many different nationalities that.... Let's just say....

I DO NOT TRUST JULIAN ASSANGE OR WIKILEAKS!!!!! :girl-says-no-no-smiley-emoticon:

This article.... https://www.britannica.com/biography/Julian-Assange

Snippet: In May 2011 Assange was awarded the Sydney Peace Foundation’s gold medal, an honour that had previously been bestowed on Nelson Mandela and the Dalai Lama, for his “exceptional courage in pursuit of human rights.”  end snippet....

So let's see... Mandela was a die hard COMMUNIST. https://www.thenewamerican.com/world-news/africa/item/15888-saint-mandela-not-so-fast

The Dalai Lama was CIA. https://geopolitics.co/2016/12/19/mainstream-media-confirm-dalai-lama-is-a-cia-asset/

So just who or what is Julian Assange? 

Snippet: Assange made no secret of his personal hostility toward Clinton, and the leaks were clearly timed to do maximum damage to her campaign. end snippet...... 

Why does he hate Clinton so much? It's personal hate.... Personal.... Why personal? Do Julian and Hillary have a history? A secret, hidden history? Why did Julian, an Australian citizen, get personally involved with the USA .gov stuff? What's in it for him? He is stuck in an embassy and not let out last time I looked. Boring life that has to be. He is a world traveler. He's not even in Australia.

Who owns Julian Assange? Who is keeping him online and uncensored? Who does Julian Assange work for? 

No one does what he does without a reward. What is going to be his reward when this operation is finished? This is an operation. A well funded and connected operation too.... :popcorneat:

Why does everyone automatically assume that everything WikiLeaks publishes is real and not fraudulent? The man won't even say where he got stuff. And he claims it's for their protection. That knife cuts both ways....  :gumface:

• Like 1