Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Cinnamon

'ILLUMINATI HIDEOUT EXPOSED': Is this the 'secret world HQ' of the mysterious group?

Cinnamon    21,919

THE exposure of the shadowy Illuminati organisation could be one step closer with claims of a secret headquarters being discovered in Australia.

As one of the world's biggest conspiracy theories, the Illuminati is said to be a secretive global elite which runs governments from behind the scenes and is planning to introduce a New World Order (NWO).

Its key members are said to be drawn from Hollywood and world political and business leaders, with some even accusing its true leaders of being reptilian lizards from space.

Accusations vary in extremities from the simple implementation of the NWO as a goal at the least, to the Illuminati being a highly Satanic cult seeking to return the devil to earth.

Now, so-called “truthers” say they have pinpointed Australia’s capital city Canberra as the main HQ of the secretive sect, Dailystar.co.uk reports.

They say there is a raft of evidence to support their claims, including hidden symbolism across Australia’s Parliament House and the surrounding area.

Illuminati YouTube researcher Esoteric Detective said: “The street maps make a perfect pyramid and the all-seeing owl around the Capitol building.

“The owl is the very symbolic relationship between the occult’s philosophy of being a predatory class that preys on the public through the dark occult.

<snip>

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/878962/Illuminati-exposed-secret-HQ-Canberra-Australia

Why is the Express covering this? It feel like one more step to their coming out into the open. 

• Like 1

LuckyBolt    1,234

Continued collusion of the fake news campaign.  No one will know what’s fact or fiction by the time this is all done.

• Like 4

Blipkints    297

They turned instead to Rudolf Steiner and anthroposophy. This belief system, which Steiner described as a ‘path of Knowledge, to guide the Spiritual in the human being to the Spiritual in the universe,’ originated as an independent current of thought within the German Section of the Theosophy Society. Essentially a form of Christian theosophy, anthroposophy recognises Christ as the one great spiritual teacher. To the Griffins, Steiner’s version of occultism to ‘gain knowledge of higher worlds’ provided a way to ‘revitalise their creativity and energy, to recharge the “authority from within” which was the essence of their life philosophy – and raise it to new realms.’ (Weirick, 1998, p.81)

From here...http://www.griffinsociety.org/Introducing_the_Griffins/philosophy.html

Walter Burley Griffin, dude that designed Canberra.

Sagd    203
3 hours ago, LuckyBolt said:

Continued collusion of the fake news campaign.  No one will know what’s fact or fiction by the time this is all done.

I think your right were getting to close there desperate to muddy the waters

GT500    1,983
58 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

Illuminati confirmed!  :gsbrnint:  Sorry, I couldn't resist! :rofl:
:popcorn:

Laugh while you can...

• Like 1

Sky Cat    1,404
1 hour ago, GT500 said:

Laugh while you can...

LOL, I laugh all the time.  What to do with no sense of humour?  Illuminati?  Pfft, I've been fighting them for thousands of years, and we're making progress.  Tell me something new.

• Like 1

Cinders77    321
5 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

the tabloids are getting news before MSM recently. This is just strange to me. 

Because when it's all said and done, "tabloids" are considered "fake news" so it will be easy for the "main stream news"  to discredit anything they expose.

The unbelieving and dumbed down public will laugh and walk away - to the FEMA camps because the gov't is here to help!

Cinders77    321
1 minute ago, Sky Cat said:

I've been fighting them for thousands of years

Now it's our turn to laugh:   "I'VE BEEN FIGHTING THEM FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS?" 

So who are you that you've been around for thousands of years?  :gsbrnint:

• WTF 1