Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Malevolent

200,000 Year Old Ancient Levitation Technology That Defies the Laws of Physics

Malevolent    2,724

I think this is an hour well spent.  Whether you believe in everything he says or not - it still leaves you with a whole host of questions.  I am of the opinion that some time in the past there was a big - "reset" - back to manufacturer settings.  It does seem as if we are heading for another one... 

Unfortunately, science has still not been able to figure out how to levitate larger heavier objects. Yet, history suggests the Ancient Civilizations might have already cracked this secret in their building of the pyramids and other megalithic monuments. Did they have some advanced form of sound levitation to move thousand ton stones—a task that present day builders admit would be difficult even with the use of modern cranes?

In many parts of the world there are enormous monoliths that even in this brilliant era of technology no advanced crane could possible raise. Our modern society is proud of its technological and scientific achievements, but we are forced to admit that our ancestors possessed unique knowledge we still cannot gain access to. This brings us to the intriguing question: “Did ancients master levitation?”

• Like 4

Siddrix    978

I think they knew how to affect the Density of an object by negating the effects of gravity on said object.  Because gravity would stay at a constant on the earth's surface.

And then  there's this guy...

Edited by Siddrix

Sky Cat    1,406
54 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

@grav @Sky Cat

Just from here - a small portion on the video above - explaining the concept gravity vs magnetism.  Very interesting.

https://youtu.be/7CzCDR0nv5g?t=2629

Ah, I see Tellinger has been studying some of Ken Wheeler's work :):gsbrnint:  Good for him.

Gravity = dielectric acceleration, as easy as that  :nodl::nodl::nodl:

• Like 1

grav    521

For years this video has intrigued us people who call ourselves flatearthers . It could be fake, of course. But curious truthers who are not into FE confirm a hidden area on Google Earth maps. It appears to me to be the central pole of energy in a torus.

I've followed your countryman for several years, Mal, and I admire his boldness and dedication to explore the Anunnaki and alt science. He and Icke have lately joined us FEers, who call ourselves that only because we can disprove basics of the Nasa Copernican model. The torus also jibes with Eric Dollard's understanding of the sun and with Dr. Zach's team mapping of the sun over a year. And the shape of the sun's path is a torus. 

My best approximation to reality, as you know, is that I am a bundle of self-conscious electrons existing in a virtual reality. So I live on a flattish motherboard. This is my world. Every person may have his or her own motherboard?

I watched the whole video. Tellinger covers so much new ground here, though I have a few nits to pick with his timeline since I am into Fomenco's New Chronology.

Thanks for posting this. I'm going to add it to the FE Club topic on gravity, maybe on the Nasa Says thread, and mos def at LOP, where shills will swiftly spam it to hide this affront to the powers they work for. 

• Like 1

Malevolent    2,724

Tellinger is not liked by quite a few "scientists" - they have even tried to pin some theft and plagiarism on him which ran off like water from a duck.  I will not say that I absolutely believe everything he says, yet his statements make you think.  The part where he equates the buildings to a PC board is intriguing to say the least.  There is just so much we do not know, so much which is distorted, manipulated, massaged and withheld for reasons unknown.

For those who want to know more about Tellinger..

https://www.gaia.com/lp/hidden-origins/

http://michaeltellinger.com/

• Like 1

grav    521
24 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

Tellinger is not liked by quite a few "scientists" - they have even tried to pin some theft and plagiarism on him which ran off like water from a duck.  I will not say that I absolutely believe everything he says, yet his statements make you think.  The part where he equates the buildings to a PC board is intriguing to say the least.  There is just so much we do not know, so much which is distorted, manipulated, massaged and withheld for reasons unknown.

For those who want to know more about Tellinger..

https://www.gaia.com/lp/hidden-origins/

http://michaeltellinger.com/

No one has the complete Truth. Tellinger readily acknowledges the real scientists who dare to challenge the Status Quo. He is also ready to hear new ideas, even if they contradict his earlier conclusions. He does need to look at the New Chronology.

It's all a tangled spider web, isn't it? Kudos to any researcher willing to break through the walls of compartmentalized crap set up by freemasons who have controlled us with their false history, science, geology, archaeology, and politics.

• Like 1

God Man    611
6 hours ago, Malevolent said:

I am of the opinion that some time in the past there was a big - "reset" - back to manufacturer settings.  It does seem as if we are heading for another one...

I am also of the opinion there was a big reset at some point in the past.  This premise alone would make a good thread for discussion at some point here.  There is lots of evidence to support it too. 

• Like 2

grav    521
46 minutes ago, God Man said:

I am also of the opinion there was a big reset at some point in the past.  This premise alone would make a good thread for discussion at some point here.  There is lots of evidence to support it too. 

I missed Mal's post about the reset. Oh, yes indeedy. 

The Mayans thought we were living in the 5th World Age. The Chinese, acc. to ?Tellinger or Marrs or other ct-ers, say this is the 10th. So our sim world crashes and the programmer/s reboot. We get a new sun and fake reality, but elements from previous world ages are mixed into the Matrix. This world age is, I think, about 500 years old. Some people say about 150.

What triggers the recurring cycles? I reckon it's human consciousness, the quickening, when we figure out that we are playthings of the "gods" -- or of ourselves, as we voluntarily take roles in the virtual reality we call home.

• Like 1

V M    12
1 hour ago, grav said:

I missed Mal's post about the reset. Oh, yes indeedy. 

The Mayans thought we were living in the 5th World Age. The Chinese, acc. to ?Tellinger or Marrs or other ct-ers, say this is the 10th. So our sim world crashes and the programmer/s reboot. We get a new sun and fake reality, but elements from previous world ages are mixed into the Matrix. This world age is, I think, about 500 years old. Some people say about 150.

What triggers the recurring cycles? I reckon it's human consciousness, the quickening, when we figure out that we are playthings of the "gods" -- or of ourselves, as we voluntarily take roles in the virtual reality we call home.

Movement of the heavens.

LXXX. 2-8. Perversion of Nature and the heavenly Bodies owning to the Sin of Men.

2. And in the days of the sinners the years shall be shortened,
And their seed shall be tardy on their lands and fields,
And all things on the earth shall alter, p. 107
And shall not appear in their time:
And the rain shall be kept back
And the heaven shall withhold (it).

3. And in those times the fruits of the earth shall be backward,
And shall not grow in their time,
And the fruits of the trees shall be withheld in their time.

4. And the moon shall alter her order,
And not appear at her time.
5. [And in those days the sun shall be seen and he shall journey in the evening †on the extremity of the great chariot† in the west]
And shall shine more brightly than accords with the order of light.

6. And many chiefs of the stars shall transgress the order (prescribed).
And these shall alter their orbits and tasks,
And not appear at the seasons prescribed to them.

7. And the whole order of the stars shall be concealed from the sinners,
And the thoughts of those on the earth shall err concerning them,
[And they shall be altered from all their ways],
Yea, they shall err and take them to be gods.

8. And evil shall be multiplied upon them,
And punishment shall come upon them So as to destroy all.'

http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/boe083.htm

grav    521
26 minutes ago, V M said:

LXXX. 2-8. Perversion of Nature and the heavenly Bodies owning to the Sin of Men.

There is just too much to keep up with. I read the Book of Enoch a couple of years ago. I think Enoch's description of the world is in my old Research thread. It nicely combines what appear to be contradictory descriptions of earth as a circle with 4 corners. This image is too large to embed.

http://www.testingtheglobe.com/images/YTC5.jpg

The Book of Enoch, by R.H. Charles, [1917], at sacred-texts.com

CHAPTER LXXX.

1. And in those days the angel Uriel answered and said to me: 'Behold, I have shown thee everything, Enoch, and I have revealed everything to thee that thou shouldst see this sun and this moon, and the leaders of the stars of the heaven and all those who turn them, their tasks and times and departures.