Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Ukshep

BREAKING: Trump Leaves East Asia Summit in Philippines Early, Is something wrong?

COBO Member    3,155
1 hour ago, sybdragon said:

Bush embarrassed me. Obama embarrassed me. Trump has not embarrassed me yet. I am very pleased so far with him. VERY!!!! :happy:Now will I remain that way? Don't know. Who knows what the future will bring but as of right now..... I am very happy with Trump and what he is accomplishing. :happy:

That's two of us.

• Like 2

markovian    30

meh if being smart was a requierment we would run out of canidates quick ... the elite dont like minions smarter than they are

• Like 1

Sarge    35

I don't know but the other day I had this funny feeling that Trump wasn't going to come back.  That could be read a couple of ways.  He's killed.  Or perhaps  another Trump appears.  Anyway, shit is getting weird that's for sure.

Mario   
Mario
9 hours ago, spEKtre said:

Seriously this man is an Idiot! how on Earth is he allowed to still be the President of the USA ? Listening to him talk is like listening to some idiot o9n drugs who never went to school and has no clue about anything. I have been embarrassed by quite a few Australian Prime Ministers like Rudd, Abbott and Gilliard but even they are not on the same level of stupid this guy is on.

Hey thats my POTUS you speak of. How dare you

lol JK. Trump just sold West Virginia to the Chinese. Screw him

Ukshep    19,012
5 minutes ago, CaptH said:

Sum Ting Wong?

Yes. Somewhere. this energy is dark...

• Like 1

who knows    290
11 hours ago, warphammer_40k said:

War?

I really hope not. Maybe it is something very pressing at home? 

who knows    290
5 hours ago, COBO Member said:

That's two of us.

The world and politics are very complicated. I don't know what all he has been privy to since coming in office but I bet his thoughts are very heavy at times.

Bush 2 had a legal IQ of 88...I m w an shit just look at Bush Jr's " strategery " explains to k n Obama is a f**king idiot coke head Manchurian candidate hence the scar on his head trump is far far from idiotic he just speaks to the common man and yes we rank 47th in the world for educational standards...so yes we are a nation of idiots

marlowe    1,748
12 hours ago, spEKtre said:

Seriously spEKtre is an Idiot! /////Listening to him talk is like listening to some idiot o9n drugs who never went to school and has no clue about anything.

Edited by marlowe

Cmonsense101    264
8 hours ago, sybdragon said:

Being an idiot is not grounds for impeachment. Being an idiot is not a crime. :gsbrnint:

Trump is not an idiot although he plays the part well doesn't he? Most of the court's fools were more intelligent than the average peon that was watching them play the fool. Now Bush 2 was a real idiot. And he served for 8 years. And then you had that idiot traitor, Obama, that also served 8 years. I prefer my idiot in chief, Trump. At least he is just playing the idiot and isn't one in real life. 

And before you say that I love or like Trump... Not really. I haven't liked him since he cheated on his wife, way back in the day. I even watched a few of his shows. And I thought to myself, "what an arrogant asshole!!!". I really did not like Trump until after he became the Prez. Now Mrs. Trump.... I would have voted for Trump just to have Mrs. Trump in the White House. I really like her. I think she represents me very well. She is so classy and pretty and dresses very nicely and correctly for the occasion. That may not seem like it's important to some and god knows I am not anything like that. I have no class and am old and ugly now. But to represent my country, I love Mrs. Trump!!!!! Her parents should be so proud of her. I would be. I also think Ivanka is good for the country. Don't know about Jared... But I think his little girl is precious and the Chinese love her. That's good enough for me. The Trump's are respected and the Obama's were not. It makes a difference IMO. Saudi Arabia, China, Russia, all respect Trump it looks like. They did not respect Obama. 

Bush embarrassed me. Obama embarrassed me. Trump has not embarrassed me yet. I am very pleased so far with him. VERY!!!! :happy:Now will I remain that way? Don't know. Who knows what the future will bring but as of right now..... I am very happy with Trump and what he is accomplishing. :happy:

The last time I was pleased with a Prez was the ole peanut farmer, Jimmy Carter. Yes, I liked that dude and his wife, Mrs. Carter. She was classy and knew how to dress properly too.  :) 

I don't think Bush 2 or Obama was dumb either because their IQ test will say otherwise. They were chosen to play their part. Even Obama was smart enough to fool the masses for 8 years (after all he came out of a Jewish vagina, remember that).

COBO Member    3,155
1 hour ago, who knows said:

The world and politics are very complicated. I don't know what all he has been privy to since coming in office but I bet his thoughts are very heavy at times.

Heh heh...Everybody was givin' him sh!t for orange hair. It'll be considerably grayer by the time he's done.