Ukshep

BREAKING: Trump Leaves East Asia Summit in Philippines Early, Is something wrong?

President Trump was to have spent most of the day at this summit meeting with regional leaders. But he bailed early.....

Steve Herman @W7VOA

It appears @POTUS is now skipping the East Asia Summit plenary which was a major reason for staying
the extra day here in the @philippines.

Steve Herman @W7VOA

Confirming that @POTUS did not stay for family photo for the 18 members of the East Asia Summit. The event
was running behind schedule and he opted to leave, according to @WhiteHouse officials.

Steve Herman @W7VOA

Immediately before Air Force One took off, according to radio pool reporter @HorsleyScott,
@POTUS mentioned that 3 @UCLAMBB players are facing long sentences for alleged shoplifting in
China but President Xi has been helpful with the case.

Steve Herman @W7VOA

Air Force One is wheels up from the #Philippines.

Steve Herman @W7VOA

US Secretary of State Tillerson is standing in for @POTUS at East Asia Summit.

https://twitter.com/W7VOA

Gotz to get back to 4chan so he can post :D ??

Seriously this man is an Idiot! how on Earth is he allowed to still be the President of the USA ? Listening to him talk is like listening to some idiot o9n drugs who never went to school and has no clue about anything. I have been embarrassed by quite a few Australian Prime Ministers like Rudd, Abbott and Gilliard but even they are not on the same level of stupid this guy is on.

• WTF 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, spEKtre said:

Seriously this man is an Idiot! how on Earth is he allowed to still be the President of the USA ? Listening to him talk is like listening to some idiot o9n drugs who never went to school and has no clue about anything. I have been embarrassed by quite a few Australian Prime Ministers like Rudd, Abbott and Gilliard but even they are not on the same level of stupid this guy is on.

They all play dumb because 80% of their audience has a below 8th grade reading comprehension level.  And part of it is a show to keep pissing everyone off.

I suggest eating more popcorn.  The crunching sound can block out their voices.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, LuckyBolt said:

They all play dumb because 80% of their audience has a below 8th grade reading comprehension level.  And part of it is a show to keep pissing everyone off.

I suggest eating more popcorn.  The crunching sound can block out their voices.

I agree but I think the reading comprehension level is more along the lines of a 6th grader.

Jesus Christ!!! It's worse than we both think. WOW!!! Found an article and well, I am slightly shocked at these stats in the USA. I knew we had a lot of idiots but I didn't realize there were actually this many. I thought some of them were just joking but they are not obviously. Wow, just wow... This article is from 2013. The school system really sucks badly if these stats are correct.  https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/06/illiteracy-rate_n_3880355.html

Snippet: According to a study conducted in late April by the U.S. Department of Education and the National Institute of Literacy, 32 million adults in the U.S. can’t read. That’s 14 percent of the population. 21 percent of adults in the U.S. read below a 5th grade level, and 19 percent of high school graduates can’t read.

The current literacy rate isn’t any better than it was 10 years ago. According to the National Assessment of Adult Literacy (completed most recently in 2003, and before that, in 1992), 14 percent of adult Americans demonstrated a “below basic” literacy level in 2003, and 29 percent exhibited a “basic” reading level.

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.