Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

BREAKING: Trump Leaves East Asia Summit in Philippines Early, Is something wrong?

Ukshep    22,964

President Trump was to have spent most of the day at this summit meeting with regional leaders. But he bailed early.....

Steve Herman @W7VOA

It appears @POTUS is now skipping the East Asia Summit plenary which was a major reason for staying
the extra day here in the @philippines.

Steve Herman @W7VOA

Confirming that @POTUS did not stay for family photo for the 18 members of the East Asia Summit. The event
was running behind schedule and he opted to leave, according to @WhiteHouse officials.

Steve Herman @W7VOA

Immediately before Air Force One took off, according to radio pool reporter @HorsleyScott,
@POTUS mentioned that 3 @UCLAMBB players are facing long sentences for alleged shoplifting in
China but President Xi has been helpful with the case.

Steve Herman @W7VOA

Air Force One is wheels up from the #Philippines.

Steve Herman @W7VOA

US Secretary of State Tillerson is standing in for @POTUS at East Asia Summit.

https://twitter.com/W7VOA

Gotz to get back to 4chan so he can post :D ??

spEKtre    200

Seriously this man is an Idiot! how on Earth is he allowed to still be the President of the USA ? Listening to him talk is like listening to some idiot o9n drugs who never went to school and has no clue about anything. I have been embarrassed by quite a few Australian Prime Ministers like Rudd, Abbott and Gilliard but even they are not on the same level of stupid this guy is on.

Ukshep    22,964
21 minutes ago, JayDee said:

We'll see. Very weird vibes in the air. 

Sure is...

LuckyBolt    1,694
1 hour ago, spEKtre said:

Seriously this man is an Idiot! how on Earth is he allowed to still be the President of the USA ? Listening to him talk is like listening to some idiot o9n drugs who never went to school and has no clue about anything. I have been embarrassed by quite a few Australian Prime Ministers like Rudd, Abbott and Gilliard but even they are not on the same level of stupid this guy is on.

They all play dumb because 80% of their audience has a below 8th grade reading comprehension level.  And part of it is a show to keep pissing everyone off.

I suggest eating more popcorn.  The crunching sound can block out their voices.

sybdragon    1,655
3 hours ago, spEKtre said:

Being an idiot is not grounds for impeachment. Being an idiot is not a crime. :gsbrnint:

Trump is not an idiot although he plays the part well doesn't he? Most of the court's fools were more intelligent than the average peon that was watching them play the fool. Now Bush 2 was a real idiot. And he served for 8 years. And then you had that idiot traitor, Obama, that also served 8 years. I prefer my idiot in chief, Trump. At least he is just playing the idiot and isn't one in real life. 

And before you say that I love or like Trump... Not really. I haven't liked him since he cheated on his wife, way back in the day. I even watched a few of his shows. And I thought to myself, "what an arrogant asshole!!!". I really did not like Trump until after he became the Prez. Now Mrs. Trump.... I would have voted for Trump just to have Mrs. Trump in the White House. I really like her. I think she represents me very well. She is so classy and pretty and dresses very nicely and correctly for the occasion. That may not seem like it's important to some and god knows I am not anything like that. I have no class and am old and ugly now. But to represent my country, I love Mrs. Trump!!!!! Her parents should be so proud of her. I would be. I also think Ivanka is good for the country. Don't know about Jared... But I think his little girl is precious and the Chinese love her. That's good enough for me. The Trump's are respected and the Obama's were not. It makes a difference IMO. Saudi Arabia, China, Russia, all respect Trump it looks like. They did not respect Obama. 

Bush embarrassed me. Obama embarrassed me. Trump has not embarrassed me yet. I am very pleased so far with him. VERY!!!! :happy:Now will I remain that way? Don't know. Who knows what the future will bring but as of right now..... I am very happy with Trump and what he is accomplishing. :happy:

The last time I was pleased with a Prez was the ole peanut farmer, Jimmy Carter. Yes, I liked that dude and his wife, Mrs. Carter. She was classy and knew how to dress properly too.  :) 

sybdragon    1,655
3 hours ago, LuckyBolt said:

They all play dumb because 80% of their audience has a below 8th grade reading comprehension level.  And part of it is a show to keep pissing everyone off.

I suggest eating more popcorn.  The crunching sound can block out their voices.

I agree but I think the reading comprehension level is more along the lines of a 6th grader.

Jesus Christ!!! It's worse than we both think. WOW!!! Found an article and well, I am slightly shocked at these stats in the USA. I knew we had a lot of idiots but I didn't realize there were actually this many. I thought some of them were just joking but they are not obviously. Wow, just wow... This article is from 2013. The school system really sucks badly if these stats are correct.  https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/06/illiteracy-rate_n_3880355.html

Snippet: According to a study conducted in late April by the U.S. Department of Education and the National Institute of Literacy, 32 million adults in the U.S. can’t read. That’s 14 percent of the population. 21 percent of adults in the U.S. read below a 5th grade level, and 19 percent of high school graduates can’t read.

The current literacy rate isn’t any better than it was 10 years ago. According to the National Assessment of Adult Literacy (completed most recently in 2003, and before that, in 1992), 14 percent of adult Americans demonstrated a “below basic” literacy level in 2003, and 29 percent exhibited a “basic” reading level.

TheOldMan    3,101
5 hours ago, spEKtre said:

President Trump is a lot of things 

dumb ain’t one of em 

to proud, boastful, arrogant maybe 

but not dumb