Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
ESET

Biden indicates he may challenge Trump in 2020

ESET    1,226

+snip+

Former US Vice President Joe Biden indicates that he may challenge President Donald Trump in 2020, saying he is “not closing the door” on this option.

Biden made the remarks in an interview with NBC News on Monday while promoting his new book, "Promise Me, Dad: A Year of Hope, Hardship, and Purpose."

“I honest-to-God haven’t made up my mind about that,” Biden, who is turning 75 later this month, told NBC journalists. “I'm not closing the door. I've been around too long, and I'm a great respecter of fate, but who knows what the situation is going to be a year-and-a-half from now.”

In a separate interview with Oprah Winfrey a day earlier, Biden said, “I’m —thank God right now — in awful good health,” he said. “But I don’t know what things are going to be two years from now.”

http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2017/11/14/542119/Biden-indicates-he-may-challenge-Trump-in-2020

Ukshep    19,012

Yeah they are going to need a better candidate than that. Look at the celebrities.....

Ron Swanson    101

Joe who? I mean seriously... In the eight years that man was VP, I may have heard him mentioned 2 or 3 times on the media. It was always Obama, who had to have the daily press conferences, anything that he could do to stay relevant. 

God Man    611
7 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Yeah they are going to need a better candidate than that. Look at the celebrities.....

Exactly!  Maybe Kaitlyn Jenner and Kanye West as a ticket. :cofeefag:

Edited by God Man

Siddrix    977
6 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

The glue that holds the elite together. 

Haha I was going to mention this. Why isn't anyone calling out biden for being mister touchy mc'feely?..

7 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

The glue that holds the elite together. 

It takes a sick man to want to intentionally rub up against Hillary Clinton.

Gropin' Joe 2020! 

Edited by Cosmic Mullet

If body language could speak verbally, it would speak volumes in that video!

Not one female in that whole video was comfortable with him touching. Including that old has-been clinton.

COBO Member    3,155
2 hours ago, Ron Swanson said:

Joe who? I mean seriously... In the eight years that man was VP, I may have heard him mentioned 2 or 3 times on the media.  It was always Obama, who had to have the daily press conferences, anything that he could do to stay relevant. 

And it was never a positive thing. Fvck "Uncle Joe". How did he get that nickname, you ask? How many times have you heard a female victim of molestation tell her tale? "My uncle..."