Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Ukshep

[BluePrint] 2018-2022-2036 🚨 Blackout, EMP, Collapse, AI, Supernova, North Korea, Crypto! - Updated!

Ukshep    19,012
4 hours ago, fluffy said:

I also wondered if Apophis has a 7 year cycle or if the two bypasses were the slingshot as it goes past Earth. If its got a 7 year cycle then youre looking at 2022 and back to 2015 and 2007 (banks collapsing). Just a thought.

I'm working on something for people.... So they can know....

Ukshep    19,012

I'm going to through up the I, Pet Goat II video and go through it from the start with new eyes. See if I can't get a better understanding of what to expect. I'll be making notes in the post below video.

The scene in the thumbnail is a saudi woman. I know this because I googled saudi woman and it matches hehe. Stretch but you never know, That said just before this scene at 3:15 you can see islam being destroyed. Much like ISIS has been. However to focus back on the saudi woman. Her son?, prince? is dead. Someone got a nuke??? In the background? The end might have been easy, finding out where we are with new eyes not so easy.... got to be around this mark though.

Ukshep    19,012

It crossed my mind. They planted seeds.....

and then they repackaged the whole thing.....

Could it be that it will actually be that the supernova triggers a CME during solar max that casts off a flare that actually hits us...... That might work in better. As the hopi for instance could be in the damage zone?? Would that kill someone? someone with more knowledge please step forward.

Corey goode is however a part of this... The sphere being alliance is part of it. See logo....

matches some of the symbology contained in the other topics on this. Circle, missing gap in that area..

sba.jpg

AztlanRising    459

BUMP for perhaps reading later --- lotsa good stuff here Shep, plus in your other mega-thread [BREAKING | The Hidden Grand Agenda Unveiled]........ I'd love to have the time soon to dive into both of these threads

:handrubl::nodl::trolll:

• Like 1

Ukshep    19,012
1 hour ago, AztlanRising said:

BUMP for perhaps reading later --- lotsa good stuff here Shep, plus in your other mega-thread [BREAKING | The Hidden Grand Agenda Unveiled]........ I'd love to have the time soon to dive into both of these threads

:handrubl::nodl::trolll:

Dig in deep. Tell me I'm not insane please.

AztlanRising    459
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

And that I need to just f**k off for a bit

Yeah I hear that... yet I do think you're onto some stuff here as I'm just getting into this thread from the beginning :goodreadl:

• Like 1

AztlanRising    459
11 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Dig in deep. Tell me I'm not insane please.

Not insane -- you're just a li'l crazy, just like Waylon and the rest of us........ :frantics::handrubl::pulling-hair::nodl::happy:

• Like 1

AztlanRising    459
On 11/14/2017 at 5:35 AM, Siddrix said:

This is how I see the bleak future in my minds eye. The Beast is the Machine, the A.I...  They want to get rid of physical currency all together.

The mark of the beast will be a chip in your hand and your forehead.  You will be able to buy things by waveing your hand at the cash register.  Taking your mark will be your acceptance to the beast system...

At your place of work. You will have to kneel and or pray to the beast to get paid. If you decline or get out of line, you will get a negative score on your balance.The total sum of your net worth.  If it goes negative you die.

Looks like you have a focus on the end of the end product there. I have a li'l ditty worth your time to demonstrate the "bridge product" --- the product that gets deployed until we can get to the hardcore subcutaneous chipping [see first 8 minutes of BLACK MIRROR clip]:   :handrubl::popcorneat::pulling-hair:

Mimas    104
On 11/14/2017 at 3:54 AM, Ukshep said:

So you know if a peace agreement is made... You got to get your shit together. My interpretation could always be wrong however. And I have other points marked just in case. Time will narrow down the possibilities. All I know for sure is that the date 2022. Is key...

When I see back over to my early years I now clearly see all the warnings that was posted right in front of me and I thought it was plain entertainment.

Sometimes I get this feeling if I had reacted to words of wisdom my live would turn out differently and even the world.

Thanks for heads up Sheep, you are light in darkness.

• Like 1

The hopi prophecy also points out that the pure of heart will survive purification by fire...that they will not fear nor feel it burn ...ever walk or stand in a bon fire? Mind over matter...again hide in a hole if you like your fate was already written how and when you die.

Edited by Mjolnirswrath23