Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Ukshep

[BluePrint] 2018-2022-2036 🚨 Blackout, EMP, Collapse, AI, Supernova, North Korea, Crypto! - Updated!

Siddrix    978

But simply put, I was meaning do away with advanced A.I. before it becomes a major pain in the rear... We would all be better off...

Edited by Siddrix
  • Like 1

RhetoricalRebel    1,459
10 minutes ago, Siddrix said:

But simply put, I was meaning do away with advanced A.I. before it becomes a major pain in the rear... We would all be better off...

Hal 9000 disagrees. :geek:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Ukshep    19,032
13 minutes ago, Siddrix said:

You got that right 100% correct unfortunately I don't think it's going to be that easy.... Then there is one more additional thing I want to mention that is... If somebody is to receive a headwound transhumanism could save their life if you get what I mean. Not that I'm suggesting that this has anything to do with this topic. Just a thought.

• Like 1

Siddrix    978
5 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

You got that right 100% correct unfortunately I don't think it's going to be that easy.... Then there is one more additional thing I want to mention that is... If somebody is to receive a headwound transhumanism could save their life if you get what I mean. Not that I'm suggesting that this has anything to do with this topic. Just a thought.

Very true. Used in the right way it could be beneficial to all humans. But I keep thinking about Buck Rodgers and the future world he lived in where society was run by A.I. which is what they want. But will the bad out weight the good?

Edited by Siddrix
  • Like 1

Ukshep    19,032
15 minutes ago, Siddrix said:

Very true. Used in the right way it could be beneficial to all humans. But I keep thinking about Buck Rodgers and the future world he lived in where society was run by A.I. which is what they want. But will the bad out weight the good?

bad would never outweigh the good at the initial stages, but it would always advance on and that is too risky to allow to happen. Not unless we want a sentient race of robots or human/robot combination. Screw that!

• Like 1

Ukshep    19,032

Oh yeah and erm.....Tiangong 1 / blue / supernova / red? One is supposed to fall soon and the other comes in 2022.... after that the hopi will be gone. Timelines short. we got some major markers coming up I do hope you are all ready.

That is if the red star is not to do with this..

The end of all Hopi ceremonialism will come when a "Kachina" removes his mask during a dance in the plaza before uninitiated children [the general public]. For a while there will be no more ceremonies, no more faith. Then Oraibi will be rejuvenated with its faith and ceremonies, marking the start of a new cycle of Hopi life.

https://www.welcomehome.org/prophecy/hopi1.html

I might try and tie it in more later. I see many many things lining up now. All these topics might look unrelated but boy oh boy. Each seems to hint at the other.

Ukshep    19,032

Updated first post to include more on the hopi prophecy!

Ukshep    19,032

Restructured first post and added some new content in several places.

fluffy    40
7 hours ago, Picklesnout said:

As a kid I used to kinda trance out. During one of those times I asked the "beings" there with me when the world would end. ( notice I said when, not if ) I was shown an asteroid would hit in 2036. April , but could be October, I can't remember anymore.  There would be no hiding, as the surface heat would penetrate past human structures. I was shown people cooking even underground. Everything is gonna burn up. Bacteria continue, not us, on this plane.

Who were the beings? No Idea. Seemed good..or not evil at least. Maybe part of my soul group outside linear time. 

I put it aside. I mean, sounds nuts..nobody talks to..."beings". So I Stopped.

FWIW.

Hi Picklesnout, theres an asteroid called Apophis which makes a pass by Earth on 2029 and then again in 2036. Maybe you were given a preview! 

• Like 2

Ukshep    19,032
13 minutes ago, fluffy said:

Hi Picklesnout, theres an asteroid called Apophis which makes a pass by Earth on 2029 and then again in 2036. Maybe you were given a preview! 

Ty for reminding me of this fluffy. You genius. You just filled in 2 dates I was missing from the cycles.... I thought it was odd. For some reason I did not catch it's importance with pickles comment.

fluffy    40
8 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Ty for reminding me of this fluffy. You genius. You just filled in 2  dates I was missing from the cycles....

I also wondered if Apophis has a 7 year cycle or if the two bypasses were the slingshot as it goes past Earth. If its got a 7 year cycle then youre looking at 2022 and back to 2015 and 2007 (banks collapsing). Just a thought.

• Like 1

fluffy    40

Sorry, that 2007 should have read 2008! 7 years earlier again takes us to the twin towers event in 2001. 

• Like 1