Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Ukshep

[BluePrint] 2018-2022-2036 🚨 Blackout, EMP, Collapse, AI, Supernova, North Korea, Crypto! - Updated!

Ukshep    19,032
1 minute ago, Picklesnout said:

I put it aside. I mean, sounds nuts..nobody talks to..."beings". So I Stopped.

:sparrowwtf:

I understand!

Ukshep    19,032

THERE IS A CHANCE IT MAY COME BEFORE MID 2018 - THE DEAL WITH NK THAT IS.... As I forgot to mention something. Further backup of the 3 and a half years before 2022. Why that period of time??? Well. History repeats. And we have winter Olympics in Seoul soon! There is a chance that a deal be reached beforehand. So it's worth noting.

Info on Olympic games!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_Winter_Olympics

Opening ceremony - 9 February (2 months from now) - Closing ceremony - 25 February

- History to show past: The 1936 Summer Olympics (German: Olympische Sommerspiele 1936), officially known as the Games of the XI Olympiad, was an international multi-sport event that was held in 1936 in Berlin, Nazi Germany. Berlin won the bid to host the Games over Barcelona, Spain, on 26 April 1931, at the 29th IOC Session in Barcelona (two years before the Nazis came to power). It marked the second and final time the International Olympic Committee gathered to vote in a city that was bidding to host those Games.

• Like 1

Siddrix    978

This is how I see the bleak future in my minds eye. The Beast is the Machine, the A.I...  They want to get rid of physical currency all together.

The mark of the beast will be a chip in your hand and your forehead.  You will be able to buy things by waveing your hand at the cash register.  Taking your mark will be your acceptance to the beast system...

At your place of work. You will have to kneel and or pray to the beast to get paid. If you decline or get out of line, you will get a negative score on your balance.The total sum of your net worth.  If it goes negative you die.

I could go into more detail. But it would keep you up at night.

There is a solution...

Ukshep    19,032
2 minutes ago, Siddrix said:

This is how I see the bleak future in my minds eye. The Beast is the Machine, the A.I...  They want to get rid of physical currency all together.

The mark of the beast will be a chip in your hand and your forehead.  You will be able to buy things by waveing your hand at the cash register.  Taking your mark will be your acceptance to the beast system...

At your place of work. You will have to kneel and or pray to the beast to get paid. If you decline or get out of line, you will get a negative score on your balance.The total sum of your net worth.  If it goes negative you die.

I could go into more detail. But it would keep you up at night.

There is a solution...

I wonder. That could be sold as a solution after the blackout. If you have a chip powered by your own body's electrical charge. Then power out = no issue for currency usage.

Siddrix    978
28 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I wonder. That could be sold as a solution after the blackout. If you have a chip powered by your own body's electrical charge. Then power out = no issue for currency usage.

Game theory time...

If you find a baby monster in the woods. And you know it will one day grow up to kill and eat people because it was born of pure evil.  

What do you do with said baby monster?.. Lol 

Ned Stark had the same Dilemma...

And yes I know animals are not machines.  But at least smashing machines is acceptable...

Edited by Siddrix

Ukshep    19,032
55 minutes ago, Siddrix said:

Game theory time...

If you find a baby monster in the woods. And you know it will one day grow up to kill and eat people because it was born of pure evil.  

What do you do with said baby monster?.. Lol 

Ned Stark had the same Dilemma...

And yes I know animals are not machines.  But at least smashing machines is acceptable...

Question is.... are you speaking of the direwolves..... or the b*st*rd jon snow......

RhetoricalRebel    1,459
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I think that's only worth it if you live far from people..... In the event of a blackout. I doubt you will be keeping those supplies....

Same as above.

I am prepared to defend if necessary. Hope not. 

• Like 1

Siddrix    978
10 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Question is.... are you speaking of the direwolves..... or the b*st*rd jon snow......

Well I was originally implying a monster like an imp or demon baby.  A dire wolf pup is just too cute to kill. So don't get me wrong.

I was implying Ned Stark had the same issue to deal with...

I'm just speaking hypothetical s here.  No Ill intent towards anyone.

Edited by Siddrix
  • Like 1

Ukshep    19,032
2 minutes ago, Siddrix said:

Well I was originally implying a monster like an imp or demon baby.  A dire wolf pup is just too cute to kill. So don't get me wrong.

I was implying Ned Stark had the same issue to deal with...

:happy: Good advice from jon. When he saw the signs of the house. It made it clear!

• Like 1

Siddrix    978
1 minute ago, Picklesnout said:

Hellboy. You try to avert destiny...if you can.

Yes, yes, I forgot about hell boy he hehe...