Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Ukshep

[BluePrint] 2018-2022-2036 🚨 Blackout, EMP, Collapse, AI, Supernova, North Korea, Crypto! - Updated!

Ukshep    19,012

So you know if a peace agreement is made... You got to get your shit together. My interpretation could always be wrong however. And I have other points marked just in case. Time will narrow down the possibilities. All I know for sure is that the date 2022. Is key...

• Like 2

periclymenoides    1,254
32 minutes ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

I think I need more solar panels. Batteries too. Maybe some hydroponics

I've been thinking raised beds in the greenhouse irrigated with spring water

f**k electricity ...my cars are my generators, got inverters 

Ukshep    19,012
34 minutes ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

I think I need more solar panels. Batteries too. Maybe some hydroponics

I think that's only worth it if you live far from people..... In the event of a blackout. I doubt you will be keeping those supplies....

Just now, periclymenoides said:

I've been thinking raised beds in the greenhouse irrigated with spring water

f**k electricity ...my cars are my generators, got inverters 

Same as above.

Ukshep    19,012

This whole situation makes a whole lot more sense when you look at all the media hints at grid down, and training... for just that.. Final preps are in! Government is getting ready! Are you?

Cinnamon    21,919
2 minutes ago, CarnivalofCrazy said:

So are you saying you think Bitcoin could be “the mark”? Did I understand that correctly?

Sheps on the phone with me right now and I asked him for you and he says he's not sure that bitcoin in its current form is the mark, but that it may turn out to be or be connected to it in some way during the course of this playing out. It seems like bitcoin is meant to collapse and bankrupt people during the blackout so he expects what comes after to be involved with the mark. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Sheps on the phone with me right now and I asked him for you and he says he's not sure that bitcoin in its current form is the mark, but that it may turn out to be or be connected to it in some way during the course of this playing out. It seems like bitcoin is meant to collapse and bankrupt people during the blackout so he expects what comes after to be involved with the mark. 

Thank you. This was my concern about crypto currency.

• Like 2

Ukshep    19,012
6 minutes ago, CarnivalofCrazy said:

Thank you. This was my concern about crypto currency.

It seems like my hints of intuition over the last year are also being validated with what I am now finding, I thought bitcoin would be used to bankrupt many. In context to the topic it makes a whole lot more sense now!

• Like 1

Picklesnout    386

As a kid I used to kinda trance out. During one of those times I asked the "beings" there with me when the world would end. ( notice I said when, not if ) I was shown an asteroid would hit in 2036. April , but could be October, I can't remember anymore.  There would be no hiding, as the surface heat would penetrate past human structures. I was shown people cooking even underground. Everything is gonna burn up. Bacteria continue, not us, on this plane.

Who were the beings? No Idea. Seemed good..or not evil at least. Maybe part of my soul group outside linear time. 

I put it aside. I mean, sounds nuts..nobody talks to..."beings". So I Stopped.

FWIW.

• Like 2