Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
TheToolman

MORE then 15,000 scientists from around the world have signed a terrifying letter warning of an imminent apocalypse. [Merged]

Groove    1,835
20 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

They needed to address it to the global corporations and governments who keep everyone addicted to fossil fuels. 

EDIT: Which is it? Over population or not enough workers?  

"By failing to adequately limit population growth

^^^^ They can kill themselves first.  

And the elite that are purposely dumping toxic material into the oceans and landfills and the air.  But no they blame us little people for that instead of themselves. 

Cinnamon    21,919
6 minutes ago, Groove said:

And the elite that are purposely dumping toxic material into the oceans and landfills and the air.  But no they blame us little people for that instead of themselves. 

Gotta love Al Gore types who use more resources than anyone while telling us to turn off the lights and freeze in winter and sweat in summer. 

• Like 1

It's that stupid mentality of the age old reason of not enough resources  for everyone to have equality and yeah on a petrol based economy that may be true however burn hydrogen you get steam due to covalent bond of water itself so it's all bullshit and don't bother trying to tell me it takes more energy to make hydrogen it has three times the air watts energy " sound pressure wave " as gasoline and burns cooler than alcohol 70% of energy used to push a piston or propell a rocket i is sound not heat so f**k  btu energy. Inc thing about hydrogen is that it has close to zero emissions and before you go " Hindenburg " on me the frame was made of,magnesium ...

Edited by Mjolnirswrath23

Ronin    203
22 hours ago, dazedb42 said:

Couldn't give a shit, I just see you as an emotionally driven scare-monger incapable of creating an argument as to why geo-engineering is bad apart from "it's dangerous".

Pretty much par for the course around CT circles.

Triggered?

it's dangerous because this planet is an isolated system, and if they f**k up (I suspect they already have) just one piece of the intricate loop... you might wanna fasten your shitting pants.

what's not to get RE; the danger with usurping nature?

Ronin    203
5 hours ago, Groove said:

we share the blame. unfortunately we do. unless you're a strict practicing amish.

most people don't see the mess they're making. they put it in a container and a truck magically makes it disappear.

• Like 1

dazedb42    311
6 hours ago, Ronin said:

it's dangerous because this planet is an isolated system, and if they f**k up (I suspect they already have) just one piece of the intricate loop... you might wanna fasten your shitting pants.

what's not to get RE; the danger with usurping nature?

The sun drives the climate, you understand that right? The planet is not an isolated system as recent warming on other planets show.

The precautionary principle is f**king retarded and stops real progress in the pursuit of knowledge.

Cloud seeding is a temporary fix that moves water mass from one area to another but it can't create it out of no where.

What don't you get.?

Oh yeah, 30.000 scientists have already said this is load of shit so the appeal to authority is moot.

Ronin    203
6 hours ago, dazedb42 said:

The sun drives the climate, you understand that right? The planet is not an isolated system as recent warming on other planets show.

my mistake. i should've said "closed system". at any rate that was not my point. my point was if they make a serious mistake... we don't have another lab we can move into to try again.

and. "as recent warming on other planets show.".

does it? and who told you about the other planets? the same charlatans who told you they went to the moon in the 60s? or did you personally point your own temperature monitors at all the other planets?

The precautionary principle is f**king retarded and stops real progress in the pursuit of knowledge.

aha. and what's the point to knowledge if in seeking said knowledge you manage to f**k up the only place you can practice it?

and really, caution has little to do with stopping progress. what generally stops legitimate progress... vested interests.

Cloud seeding is a temporary fix that moves water mass from one area to another but it can't create it out of no where.

we're not talking just about cloud seeding. they've been up to other (sinister) shit as well. precipitation denial, for example. along with larger dangers. probably none bigger than manipulation of the ionosphere. i mean it's only the shield for which we owe our existence.